12 months ago
Why Work at Dell?
Endless challenges and rewards. Opportunities on six continents. A team of colleagues fueled by collaboration. All this, and a company deeply committed to integrity and responsibility.
The DELL EMC Software Group is responsible for driving the software selling motion in EMEA through our Enterprise License Agreement (ELA) solutions. ELAs create the platform for our Customers’ transformation to the Modern Datacenter. They provide both cost benefit and commercial agility, enhancing our Customer TCE.
This position is to lead the DELL EMC Software Group sales in the United Kingdom. The role will work hand in hand with the GFS organization and existing BU specialty software groups. We are seeking a creative Software Sales professional with excellent communication, negotiation and leadership skills and a consistent track record of exceeding quota. The successful applicant will possess an industry reputation for competence, professionalism, integrity and a passion for winning.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Drive the software selling motion in the UK Region to create a mature and repeatable ELA selling methodology into the region
• Lead the major transformational ELA sales
• Use the MEDDIC sales approach and develop high quality business cases that ensure:
o Software is sold at the correct price floor
o Deals close on time
o The correct software is sold to the client to achieve overall transformation agenda
• Build an internal network with the assigned territory to be seen a key member of the sales management team
• Develop an external CXO level network to support the successful positioning and closing of ELAs
• Be viewed as the subject matter expert on ELAs and the DELL EMC transformation agenda
• Ensure that the ELA goal is achieved and ideally exceeded every quarter whilst building sufficient pipeline coverage (x3)
• Data quality - ensuring that all ELA opportunities are correctly qualified and forecast to drive a high win rate
• Drive the ELA motion for tech refresh into install base
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
• Proven experience selling enterprise software and large multi-year ELA’s into Enterprise & SP Accounts
• Consistent track record of exceeding quota while maintaining customer loyalty and required product margins
• Networked into the DELL EMC UK Region Sales and Leadership team
• Strong experience and the ability to evangelize on the value of transformational business cases to drive and accelerate a sales campaign
• Ability to understand the high level value proposition across of the DELL EMC portfolio (CORE, Data Protection, Isilion, Software Defined Storage…) to build the optimal transformation agenda and business case
• Ability to manage complex negotiations with all levels of clients
• Strategic account planning experience, history of pro-active creation and ongoing management of detailed account plans
• Knowledge of the IT industry, software and enterprise license agreements
• Willingness and ability to travel within region
• Competitive, refuse-to-lose attitude, strong work ethic, and excellent team building and influencing skills
• Professional qualification in Business, Management, Computer Science, or Engineering fields
• Experience with Enterprise License Agreements and Transformation Business Cases a significant advantage
Our people are the most critical component of our long-term success and their health and wellbeing are our priority. You will enjoy a comprehensive, locally competitive benefits package.
Read our Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
Dell EMC is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, genetics, or citizenship status (when otherwise legally authorized to work) and will not be discriminated against on the basis of such characteristics or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell EMC encourages applicants of all ages.