9 months ago
Who you’ll be working with
About Application Development & Integration
At Capgemini we are passionate about three things: People, Technology, and Innovation.
We work with some of the world’s largest brands, on some of the most interesting and complex projects, and understand that business value cannot be achieved through technology alone.
Our Application Development & Integration (AD&I) Delivery Unit specialises in agile custom software development and integration at an enterprise scale.
With circa 400 people delivering to high-profile clients, our capabilities cover a wide variety of Microsoft, Java and technologies.
Our vision is to help our customers achieve their objectives by providing innovative digital integration insight, expertise and solutions.
The focus of your role
The role of Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Operations Developer in AD&I will be involved throughout the full project life cycle and perform duties such as working with client to understand requirements and deliver these through configuration or customisation in Dynamics 365 for Operations. You will be working on large and complex transformation Dynamics 365 for Operations projects and deliver outcomes which excite users and customers.
What you’ll do
• You will work within a team of Microsoft technical specialists: architects, functional specialists, designers, engineers and developers, including both UK and India based colleagues
• You will create leading edge Dynamics 365 for Operations solutions for Capgemini clients; working in either a Capgemini office or on client site
• You will be working in a culture that delivers some of the biggest and most exciting IT programmes globally – built on the Microsoft platform
• You are expected to be fully UK mobile and when necessary you will be expected to work away from home for extended periods of time (Monday to Friday)
• You will be expected to cooperate with government security checks for certain types of projects (SC & DV clearance)
What you’ll bring
• Knowledge of the Dynamics 365 for Operations product covering Manufacturing, Supply Chain, Finance, HR
• Experience on Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Operations
• Lifecycle Services (LCS) and Visual Studio Team Services (VSTS)
• Demonstrable experience of working on large enterprise projects performing Dynamics 365 for Operations configuration and development
• Experience of engineering design patterns and principles
• Agile and DevOps practices are essential
What we’ll offer you
The Microsoft capability within Capgemini is a fast growing and very ambitious team and we are one of a small number of globally managed Microsoft partners. Training and development is at the heart of our company and we have an aim to be 100% Microsoft certified in 2018. You will be working for a company that hires great people, that learn and grow from each other. At Capgemini we work on large scale and complex transformational projects for well known brands and you will be at the heart of shaping the Microsoft capability within Capgemini. We work as a team and have a great community, which is growing every day, through our externally facing blogs and internal training, all of which you will have the opportunity to be a part of.
Why we’re different
At Capgemini, we help organisations across the world become more agile, more competitive and more successful. Smart, tailored, often-groundbreaking technical solutions to complex problems are the norm. But so, too, is a culture that’s as collaborative as it is forward thinking. Working closely with each other, and with our clients, we get under the skin of businesses and to the heart of their goals. You will too.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.