12 months ago
Stantec Treatment is looking to strengthen their team with a Document Controller for our @one Alliance (Anglian Water) joint venture framework.
The Anglian Water @one Alliance is a collaborative organization of consultants and contractors working together to deliver more than half of Anglian Waters capital investment programme. We will design and build around 800 schemes worth approximately £1.2billion. We design and construct water and water recycling (waste water) treatment centres that serve more than six million people in the East of England whilst maintaining and improving the water mains and the sewerage network in the region.
The main responsibilities of the role include:
• Ability to explain to others the different types and formats of internal and external documentation
• Understand the implications of maintaining legal and contractual documentation
• All documentation to be stored in an auditable and retrievable state
• Understand the archive periods for all types of documentation
• Comply with the Alliance Document Control procedure
• Actively monitor the channels for receiving internal and external work and process within service levels
• Check that documentation meets Anglian Water and external standards
• Actively check the revision, numbering and approval of documents
• Scan and/or upload documents into the LiveLink AMP5 filing structure
• Distribute documents both internally and externally using transmittals
• Expedite reviews and comments associated with documents including both internal and supplier / client contracts to support the achievement of the project programme
• Measure and report performance within the area of responsibility.
• Encourage the development of personal responsibility for document management across the Alliance
• Coach others via 1-2-1 and workshops, in understanding of the document management processes, use of LiveLink and the filing structure
• Identify areas for improvement and share best practice
• Actively question to avoid rework and reduce waste within processes
• Support the Alliance Audit Programme by auditing Document Control activities
• Excellent IT skills and the ability to learn quickly
• Identify areas for improvement and be able to share best practice
• Be able to actively question to avoid rework and reduce waste within the processes
We are an equal opportunities employer.