4 months ago
Document Controller, Hinkley Point C, Permanent, £30-34,000 dependant on experience
Edvance is a joint venture between EDF and Framatome, an EPCC established in 2018. Edvance UK is the UK branch of Edvance SAS and is currently dedicated to the design of BNI for Hinkley Point C (and preparations for Sizewell C).
We are based in a newly refurbished, modern office on Aztec West in Bristol. There are over 300 of us here and we’re proud that it can feel like a big multi-cultural family - we have 40 different nationalities.
Ensure effective document control within NNB GenCo for Hinkley Point C, following designated procedures and contributing to continuous improvement.
To manage, maintain, and continuously improve an effective document control process within NNB GenCo for Hinkley Point C.
• Manage, capture, control, store, and disseminate all relevant current and historical documentation within NNB.
• Log and quality assure incoming and outgoing documents and communications, producing and issuing transmittals to provide an auditable trail for all documentation.
• Support the integration of NNB's document management system with its wider information management needs.
• Comply with NNB's approved processes and procedures.
• Champion best practice Document Management within their team.
• Maintain a focus on continuous improvement in Document Management Team's performance, processes, and procedures.
• Produce and interpret management reports on performance.
• Study latest industry developments and best practice in the document control space.
• Represent the Document Management Team in meetings.
• No formal qualifications are required as long as there is an ability to demonstrate a good standard of general education.
• Document Control experience in a complex stakeholder environment.
• Experience of working in a project environment, delivering against set objectives and milestones.
• Understanding of the quality assurance process applicable to document control.
• Strong awareness of effective record keeping.
• Knowledge of filing systems and the aim of distribution matrices.
• Awareness of the importance of document, data, and/or information management in a large-scale capital project.
• A good understanding of the functions of Electronic Document and Record Management Systems.
• Strong competence in the use of the Microsoft Office Suite.
• Ability to influence and promote the overall role that Document Management fills on a project and the importance of successfully managing interfaces.
Competitive Salary & Benefits
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package, including a defined benefit pension scheme, a wide range of flexible benefits to suit your lifestyle, and the opportunity to earn bonus.
These roles are advertised on a full-time/part-time basis as standard with the opportunity to discuss flexible working arrangements.
We’re an inclusive, disability confident employer and recognise the importance of employee well-being.
We’re about the people who work with us and we celebrate their diversities and embrace the value that their differences bring. We believe that a culture of inclusion forms the basis of a truly sustainable business and is vital to shaping a strong and fresh-thinking organisation, with a number of employer networks and benefits to suit your lifestyle.
We're proud to be the UK's largest producer of low-carbon electricity. We believe that, together, we can create a cleaner, low-carbon future.
Through innovation, dedication, and a firm commitment to electric and renewable energy – we believe we can change everyone’s future for the better.
Join us. Generation Electric. Everyone’s welcome.