6 months ago
Title : Document Controller
Requisition ID :2018-31785
Work Location :GB-Warrington
Department / Discipline : Project Control
Position Type : Agency / Contract
Overview / Responsibilities
Wood is currently recruiting for a Document Controller with experience in the nuclear industry.
The BEP Joint Venture project will safely design and deliver a Plant and the works in accordance with the requirements of the contract to enable conditioning of wastes from the various donor plants,
Carried out in line with the Employer’s needs and to the satisfaction of stakeholders in the Box Encapsulation Project (BEP).
About Wood Nuclear:
Wood’s nuclear business supports customers in the energy generation, new build, decommissioning and defence sectors.
Our nuclear business has offices in Knutsford and Birchwood in Cheshire, Gloucester, Gloucestershire, Dorchester, Harwell, Glasgow, Newcastle, Bristol, Cumbria, Reading and London. We also have a strong international presence to support our growing operations in France, Slovakia, Czech Republic, Poland, South Africa and Japan.
Our reputation for safely delivering quality projects on time and on budget is well recognised in the industries we serve. We have proven expertise in managing large, complex projects, a global reach and long-standing UK presence, strong relationships with our clients and cutting-edge processes and technologies.
What that means to you is the opportunity to experience a real variety of projects, working with people from different backgrounds. You'll work closely with our clients and committed to achieving outstanding results in a stimulating and quality-driven environment.
* Need to support the BEP Document Control team in bringing all of the required systems for controlling client, supplier and internal documents in line with the defined project procedures and systems.
* This includes document control activities (doc numbering, issuing and receiving documents) and also providing advice and support in day to day management of documents in line with the project document control requirements.
Skills / Qualifications
* 2- 3 years’ experience of working within Document Control, with major project delivery.
* Min HNC or demonstrable equivalent underpinning years of experience.
* Experience of delivering Document Control through electronic EDMS (SharePoint strongly preferred).
* Understanding of SL Document Control systems a benefit.
* Ability to obtain BPSs is essential for continuance in the role. Current clearance allowing the immediate provision of a P4 pass.
* SharePoint desirable, General Office Package essential.
Wood is a global leader in the delivery of project, engineering and technical services to energy and industrial markets. We operate in more than 60 countries, employing around 60,000 people, with revenues of over $10 billion. We provide performance-driven solutions throughout the asset life cycle, from concept to decommissioning across a broad range of industrial markets, including the upstream, midstream and downstream oil & gas, power & process, environment and infrastructure, clean energy, mining, nuclear, and general industrial sectors.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.