12 months ago
The Healthcare Divisional Planner EMEA collaborates with Sales and Marketing, Supply and Demand Planning, Manufacturing , Logistics and Procurement teams to optimize the design and the execution of the supply network for their division, in a way that supports the division’s business targets in terms of service and costs.
* Design a cost efficient and resilient Supply Network for the division including the long term capacity plan
* Ensure the business portfolio (short & long term) is fully integrated into the SC strategy
* Lead the monthly supply plan, S&OP supply reviews and annual plan and prioritise activities as necessary
* Act as primary SC contact for the division on innovation and manage the portfolio
* Key member of the S&OP process to achieve service targets and optimize costs and inventories
* Seek and Support continuous improvement in key service metrics and operational activities
Supply Chain design and optimization
* Oversee activities of Supply Network Planning to ensure highest level of availability is achieved for division
* Recommend Make or Buy and production plant decisions to optimise cost efficient network and secure alternative options available for critical products
* Ensure ERP master Data alignment to Supply Chain design
Planning partner with the division
* Primary contact with the division on portfolio, innovation, SC design & changes
* Contribute as a team member or project manager on a broad range of cross functional projects.
* Review product portfolio and recommend simplification opportunities to Marketing to support more efficient Supply Network
* Participate in Demand and Supply reviews to coordinate Planning activities for the division.
* Collaborate with Marketing to develop the yearly budget volume baseline
* Collaborate with Marketing and Sales to manage the Phase in and Phase out of all products.
Innovation and renovation management
* First point contact for divisional projects – innovation and maintenance
* Manages the divisional innovation/maintenance portfolio related to supply chain and co-ordinates activities with colleagues. Reports status and attends divisional Gate meetings
* Manage long term capacity review for division product supply, develops plans to resolve upcoming capacity issues
* Continuous improvement
* Monitors service levels and proactively seeks opportunities for improvements.
* Make necessary short term planning decisions and arbitration for the division upon escalation from Supply Network Planning group
* Drives strategies for risk inventory reduction and avoidance (E&O)
* Prepares analyses and reports on divisional supply chain performance and requests for stakeholders.
Skills and experience:
* Ideally based in Northwich, UK or Monheim, Germany but flexible
* Bachelor or Master degree or equivalent in relevant subjects (e.g Economics or Business Administration), with specialization in Supply Chain management or Logistics
* 5 to 10 years of experience in Materials Management, Demand and Supply Planning functions
* Thorough understanding of MRP system applications and advanced planning systems
* Experience with ERP systems, SAP & APO experience a plus
* Excellent analysis skills utilizing Microsoft Access and Excel
* Strong interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills with demonstrated ability to develop relationships at all levels in the organisation