about 1 year ago
Fraud, bribery and corruption – it’s just another day at the office for our Forensic Technology experts.
This is your opportunity to lead the sales and marketing efforts in our Discovery business and become a part of a thriving, industry leading Forensic Technology team. This primarily involves developing and implementing strategies to strengthen the company’s market presence and help it find a “voice” that will make a difference. The ideal candidate will be a senior sales professional with a passion for the job, able to employ unique sales, business development and marketing techniques. You will be a skilled sales and marketing strategist and able to drive creativity and enthusiasm in others. The goal is to increase the company’s market share and maximise revenues in order to grow the business.
Deloitte’s global industry and technical expertise yields a more intelligent approach to Discovery. Our insight into client needs enables us to reduce both cost and risk, whilst establishing a tailored, robust and repeatable process for the future. Today’s highly complex investigation and litigation environments, along with technological evolutions in areas such as big data, cloud and the pervasiveness of social media, continue to present challenges to the eDiscovery practitioner. As a multinational organisation, we can offer clients the breadth and depth of experience they are looking for. We can also provide them with access to state of the art technology, labs and the capacity to work on high-impact projects, both in the UK and abroad.
Promoting our business and quality services to potential clients in an ever changing environment will demand you to continually craft, adapt and tailor sales and marketing techniques and materials for respective companies. As a Director within our team, you will actively seek to meet such challenges with energy, creativity and enthusiasm.
The Discovery team processes, analyses and produces a variety of data types in response to regulator requests, litigation procedures or investigations. We support corporates and their legal teams throughout the document review process helping to shape the review strategy and leveraging advancements in technology to gain efficiencies and reduce the cost of review. We utilise industry leading software platforms, supplemented with our in-house developed enhancements and our extensive experience in the effective deployment of the tools, to meet the most challenging and wide reaching data discovery requests.
Further, Deloitte delivers a fully integrated Contract Management solution that begins with the detailed analysis of an organisation’s existing agreement/contract management function and processes. The bespoke recommendations that follow help to set out the basis of a long-term managed service and include an improved workflow design and technology implementation. Our technology and experienced technical PMO capability streamlines the contract creation, negotiation, execution and long-term management of an organisation’s contract portfolio.
Much of your activity will involve connecting with potential customers and the successful candidate will work closely with the Partner and Director group to create a healthy pipeline of inbound business. Once relationships have been established, you will also have ongoing account management responsibilities. Key indicative tasks will include:
• Working with the Technical Sales Engineer to map key client accounts and stakeholders
• Define sales strategy for vertical markets
• Lead the prospecting/qualification/generation process, client development and relationship management
• Creating a pipeline of inbound business
• Liaising daily with qualified key account targets (partner/C-suite level or equivalent)
• Attend client pitches, marketing events
• Prepare client quotations
• Internal progress performance reporting
• Deliver/exceed pre-determined sales targets
• Managing diverse teams within an inclusive team culture where people are recognised for their contribution
You will be in a position to develop strategies and tactics to promote our company and capabilities and drive traffic to our business. You will drive and develop comprehensive sales and marketing strategies and successful campaigns to create awareness of the company’s business activities. You will also build strategic relationships and partner with key industry players. This is a non-client delivery position.
This is a senior role in the business and requires a committed Director who is seeking to help build the business over the long term. You will be expected to develop the team’s sales and marketing capabilities and play a significant role in new business generation. You will oversee and approve sales and marketing material, prepare and monitor marketing budgets to allocate funds strategically and measure and report on the performance of our campaigns, gain insight and assess against our goals. You will also conduct general market research to keep abreast of trends and competitors’ marketing movements. With a continual focus on business development, you will be able to identify additional opportunities arising from the intelligence generated from any acquisition activities to secure further business and downstream revenues.
As a leading multinational organisation, our approach to rewarding people is based on a simple belief: high performance - whatever your level - deserves to be rewarded. In addition to providing extensive training opportunities, a competitive salary, pension and flexible benefits, you will also have access to employee discounts.
Your work, your choice
How long does impact take? How long is a piece of string? How many seconds does a solution contain? How can we possibly tell? After all, impact can be huge or small. Immediate or years in the making. At Deloitte we believe the best impact is the value we add, not the hours we sit at our desk.
We, therefore, carefully consider agile ways of working, both formal and informal, that allow for the best impact for our people and our clients. If the working pattern you are looking for is not specifically indicated below, we are happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Your base will be at the Deloitte London office, however travel will be required as client needs demand. We work across a number of different industries with a variety of clients in locations across Europe and the globe.
Core hours are 35 per week. This is a permanent role.
Your professional experience
To be considered for this role, you must have the following skills and experience:
• Significant experience in a sales leadership roles with high success-rate
• Experience in successfully executing complex sales cycles with C-suite executives
• Consultative-selling and solution-selling experience
• High ethical standards and values consistent with ours: hard work, integrity and a team player
• Proven experiencing in identifying target audiences and leading sales and marketing campaigns that engage educate and motivate
• Knowledge of website analytics, social media and other online marketing tools and techniques and best practices
• Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in B2B marketing
• Analytical and creative thinking
• Customer-oriented approach
• Plays a significant role in business development activities
• Actively supports team by identifying experiences that support their career development
• Develops new market/industry knowledge, skills, points of view in response to changing market requirements
• Excellent communication, presentation and report writing skills.
The following will be considered an advantage:
• Experience of thought leadership and brand eminence
• Strong stakeholder management and interpersonal skills.
Your service line
Advising clients in the moments that define their business takes multiple layers of expertise. Much more than due-diligence, this is about diverse teams of specialists coming together, crossing service lines and international borders to tackle the many, complex issues involved in major transactions. And we have one of the broadest networks in the business. Here, you’ll find fascinating, career-building projects, market leading approaches, cutting-edge resources, huge clients and inspirational colleagues. As well as opportunities to develop a deep industry or product specialism.
Our Purpose & Strategy
To make an impact that matters for our clients, our people and society - defines who we are and what we stand for. Our purpose provides the foundation for our strategy and our aspiration to be the undisputed leader in professional services: this is not about size, it's about being the first choice. The first choice for the largest and most influential clients, and the first choice for the best talent.
What do we do?
Deloitte offers global integrated professional services that include Audit & Assurance, Consulting, Financial Advisory, Risk Advisory and Tax Consulting. Our approach combines intellectual leadership, industrial expertise, insight, consulting & problem solving capabilities whatever the role, technology revolutions and innovation from multiple disciplines to help our clients excel anywhere in the world.
Beyond the UK: North West Europe within a Global firm
The UK, Ireland and Switzerland, Belgium, the Netherlands and the Nordics (Denmark, Finland, Iceland, Norway and Sweden) have combined to create a new Deloitte North West Europe firm. This is to support our aspiration to be the undisputed leader in professional services and to increase our global influence and lead in EMEA.
A broader geographical shape will create new career development opportunities, helping us develop the very best talent across the region and the world.
What do we value?
At Deloitte we foster a collaborative culture where talented individuals can produce their best work. We value innovative thinking, diverse insights and a genuinely distinctive level of customer service. We value difference, with respect at the heart of our inclusive culture, and we support agile working arrangements. Visit our website to hear from some of our people already working at Deloitte in agile ways. We are proud to have earnt a Top 10 place on the 2018 list of Top 30 Employers for Working Familiesfor the eighth consecutive year, and to have been listed in The Times Top 50 Employers for Women for each of the last three years.
Being a Leader at Deloitte
Cultural fit and purpose-led leadership is crucial for Deloitte. Our leaders always set the example and inspire their colleagues. They make quality time for people and take an interest in them. They know what matters to people - both inside and outside work – and value them as individuals; always finding opportunities to develop them while showing respect and appreciation.
We expect colleagues at all levels to embrace and live our purpose and our leadership culture by challenging themselves to identify issues that are most important for our clients, our people, and for society and make an impact that matters. We know leadership comes in all shapes and sizes, but our Leadership Charter helps all of our people understand what we’re looking for:
* We live our purpose: we act as a role model, embracing and living our purpose and values, and recognising others for the impact they make
* We develop talent: we develop high-performing people and teams through challenging and meaningful opportunities
* We drive performance: we deliver exceptional client service; maximise results and drive high performance from people while fostering collaboration across businesses and borders
* We believe positive influence can make an impact that matters: we influence clients, teams, and individuals positively, leading by example and establishing confident relationships with increasingly senior people
* We move, together, towards a strategic direction: we understand key objectives for clients and Deloitte, aligning people to objectives and setting priorities and direction.
Deloitte LLP is a limited liability partnership registered in England and Wales with registered number OC303675 and registered office at 2 New Street Square, London, EC4A 3BZ. Deloitte LLP is the United Kingdom affiliate of Deloitte NWE LLP, a member firm of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, a UK private company limited by guarantee (“DTTL”), its network of member firms, and their related entities. DTTL and each of its member firms are legally separate and independent entities.
Requisition code: 164502