6 months ago
Digital Project Delivery Coordinator
Job number: UK12226
Company/Division: Construction Services UK
Career area: Design & Engineering
Region/State: South West
Position type: Full Time
Job type: Permanent
About the role
Balfour Beatty has an exciting opportunity for a Digital Project Delivery Coordinator to join our Major Projects team to work in Bristol.
What you'll be doing
As a Digital Project Delivery Coordinator, you will have the following accountabilities:
* Support the Digital Project Delivery Manager (DPDM) to produce the Project Information Management Plan and Digital Execution Plan and all documents to meet the Customer Requirements in the Employer Information Requirements;
* Support the Project Team in the delivery of Graphical, Non Graphical and Documents as an Interface manager;
* Support the DPDM to educate people, implement process and use technology during the project delivery phase construction phase; and to develop model (s) with data integrated into the design, construction and facilities operation/maintenance all in accordance with the Project Execution Plan;
* Support with the educating the project team and Supply Chain members for the use and development of the Project Information Model Graphical and Non Graphical (3D Model);
* Support the Project team to implement processes/culture/technology for Digital Site Management Techniques / mobile tech;
* Research, develop, implement, review new ways of working which will benefit the project by increasing efficiency, reducing cost, improve quality, sustainability and aiming for Zero Harm Collate data for senior management review;
* Provide on-going internal training / technical orientation to new staff / external training;
* Facilitate 3D coordination meetings with Internal and external project partners;
* Demonstrate the Balfour Beatty Core behaviours.
Who we're looking for
You will have the following qualities and experience:
* BSc, MSc, BEng, MEng, HND/HDC or qualified by experience with an understanding and proven delivery of infrastructure or Building managing multiple processes / schemes;
* NVQ – Level 5 or 2-5 years of project / Educational experience;
* Can demonstrate Technical ability with the use of Digital Software applications and train others;
* Mentors all variations of Digital Technicians and Digital Engineers;
* An understanding of the latest industry guidelines for Digital project delivery such as BS and PAS;
* Technician Membership achieved. Approaching next level of Professional Membership;
* Good communication skills with an ability to form effective relationships with partners under time pressure.
Why work for us
Day in, day out, our teams deliver amazing projects in challenging conditions; developing, managing and maintaining the vital infrastructure and public spaces that modern economies, societies and communities rely on.
From wind farms to railways, through tunnels and over bridges; our design and construction teams have been successfully delivering complex projects for over 100 years.
We have a proven record of delivering and managing tailor-made infrastructure and construction schemes for each of our customers. Our recent schemes have included the London 2012 Aquatics Centre, Heathrow Airport's Terminal 2B, Whitelee Windfarm and the White City Development Substation.
We value diversity and celebrate individual differences, believing that our inclusive culture helps the business continue to grow as a strong, dynamic and innovative organisation.
Balfour Beatty is a corporate signatory to WISE (Women in Science & Engineering) and a member of Stonewall's Diversity Champions programme. Our aim is to attract more people from diverse backgrounds to help us build on our inclusive culture. We are a member of the Top Employers' Charter through which we demonstrate our commitment to enabling parents to progress and enhance their careers whilst managing the challenges of family life.
Balfour Beatty is also Gold Award holders in the Ministry of Defence 'Employer Recognition Scheme' and actively encourage applications from Armed Forces personnel, veterans and reservists.