7 months ago
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Do you have a passion for everything digital and web and the value this brings to a business and customers? Do you like building and leading high-performing teams? Are you flexible and adaptable to changing business needs? Are you comfortable with ambiguity, and able to navigate a route to success?
We are looking for a strong platform owner to guide our capabilities and technology in our growing digital landscape. You will provide rich and compelling experiences for our customers and colleagues, driving high quality engineering within a plan for the bigger picture. You will rationalise and reinvent our digital estate ready for our bold growth ambitions.
* You will own the definition and shaping of our digital platform.
* You will work across IT and beyond to establish a brilliant roadmap, and own the day to day realisation.
* You will nurture and lead the development team, fostering collaboration and innovation.
* You will have a mindset for learning, and continuous improvement of our platform and how the team works.
* You will lead on all stages of the development and delivery life-cycle, from conception to release.
* You will handle finances, reporting and delivery ceremonies and processes.
Essential Skills & Experience:
* Extensive experience developing, implementing and configuring Sitecore and other web technologies.
* Experience with agile delivery and automation
* Experience implementing large scale software systems
* Deep understanding of service management practices, processes and software.
* Ability to communicate effectively at various levels within the organisation, which includes senior management, operations personnel and customers.
* Ability to persuade and influence others
* Experience of bringing about business change
* An excellent problem solver, with the capacity to remain flexible in an agile environment
* Solid attention to details
Desirable Skills & Experience:
* Certification in or demonstrable experience of an Enterprise Agile Framework such as SAFe.
* Experience as a product or platform owner.
Qualifications and education:
* Relevant degree or equivalent experience in the field
* Knowledge of the field and current developments in this area
At Arm, we are guided by our core beliefs that reflect our unique culture and guide our decisions, defining how we work together to defy ordinary and shape extraordinary:
We not I
* Take daily responsibility to make the Global Arm community thrive
* No individual owns the right answer. Brilliance is collective
* Information is crucial, share it
* Realise that we win when we collaborate — and that everyone misses out when we don’t
Passion for progress
* Our differences are our strength. Widen and mix up the pool of people you connect with
* Difficult things can take unexpected directions. Stick with it
* Make feedback positive and expansive, not negative and narrow
* The essence of progress is that it can’t stop. Grow with it and own your own progress
Be your brilliant self
* Be quirky not egocentric
* Recognise the power in saying ‘I don’t know’
* Make trust our default position
* Hold strong opinions lightly
With offices around the world, Arm is a diverse organisation of dedicated, innovative and highly talented professionals. By enabling a vibrant, inclusive, meritocratic, and open workplace, where all our people can grow and succeed, we encourage our people to share their unique contributions to Arm's success in the global marketplace.
Arm is at the heart of the world's most advanced digital products. Our technology enables the creation of new markets and transformation of industries and society. We design scalable, energy efficient-processors and related technologies to deliver the intelligence in applications ranging from sensors to servers, including smartphones, tablets, enterprise infrastructure and the Internet of Things.
Our innovative technology is licensed by Arm Partners who have shipped more than 50 billion Systems on Chip (SoCs) containing our intellectual property since the company began in 1990. Together with our Connected Community, we are breaking down barriers to innovation for developers, designers and engineers, ensuring a fast, reliable route to market for leading electronics companies.
Your particular benefits package will depend on position and type of employment and may be subject to change. Your package will be confirmed on offer of employment. Arm’s benefits program provides permanent employees with the opportunity to stay innovative and healthy, ensure the wellness of their families, and create a positive working environment.
* Annual Bonus Plan
* Discretionary Cash Award
* Group Personal Pension Plan with enhanced company contribution
* Medical, Travel, Health & Life Insurances
* Holiday, 25 days annual leave with option to buy an additional 5 days per year
* Sabbatical, 20 paid days every four-year of service
* Volunteering, One (1) paid working day each year (TeamARM)
* Varies by location: cycle to work, free car parking, gym on site, team and social events
Arm® technology is at the heart of a computing and connectivity revolution that is transforming the way people live and businesses operate. From the unmissable to the invisible; our advanced, energy-efficient processor designs are enabling the intelligence in 86 billion silicon chips and securely powering products from the sensor to the smartphone to the supercomputer. With more than 1,000 technology partners including the world’s most famous business and consumer brands, we are driving Arm innovation into all areas compute is happening inside the chip, the network and the cloud.
With offices around the world, Arm is a diverse community of dedicated, innovative and highly talented professionals. By enabling an inclusive, meritocratic and open workplace where all our people can grow and succeed, we encourage our people to share their unique contributions to Arm's success in the global marketplace.
About the office
At our global HQ in Cambridge, England we house the majority of our engineering and our corporate groups that deliver our extraordinary success. As a world-renowned university town, Cambridge boasts both a beautiful countryside and a historical town center. Local activities include punting on the River Cam and the many museums that reside within Cambridge University.
Cambridge, UK - Global HQ
110 Fulbourn Road