7 months ago
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
At GE Digital, we are creating technology and solutions to enable social, mobile, analytical and cloud capabilities for the Industrial Internet. The Industrial Internet is an open, global network that connects people, data and machines. It’s about making infrastructure more intelligent and advancing the industries critical to the world we live in. At GE, we believe it’s about the future of industry—energy, healthcare, transportation, manufacturing.
The Digital Marketing Manager plays a key role in implementing digital strategies tailored to key European regions. This role will initiate email marketing requests, support online lead generation efforts on the ServiceMax website (SEO, SEM), support EMEA regional marketing efforts with event and webinar list loads and program creation. Day-to-day activities will primarily reside in Marketing Automation Platform (Marketo), and applicants must be data-driven and open to working across a variety of Digital Marketing functions. This position reports to the Senior Director, Digital Marketing and Operations and will be based in London.
* Online Marketing – Lead Generation, User Experience
* Ensure that local-language websites are in sync with English-language website
* Collaborate with EMEA Demand Generation counterpart to effectively use new content to drive lead and pipeline creation online
* Create landing pages to support new assets and initiatives in Marketo
* Establish ongoing coordination with Web, sales operations and IT teams to ensure visibility into changes to data and architecture
* Track and advise on actual online advertising spend against budget
* Implement A/B testing on various landing pages to increase site engagement, conversion rates, and decrease bounce rates
* Improve search engine optimization for local-language sites
* Handle daily requests from EMEA marketing team for adding names to contact database, creating smart lists for campaigns, setting up tracking programs, etc.
* Develop email templates, solicit approval from stakeholders on final layout, manage mailing list for the communications, and track results.
* Support Marketing Operations in standardizing and enriching lead/contact data
* Coordinate with email marketing manager on email requests for global field events, tradeshows, and webinars within target deadlines
* Conduct daily operations of PO and invoice process leveraging finance and sourcing teams
* Maintain shared knowledge portal and repository of best practices
* Assist in communication strategy within marketing organization and across businesses
* Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or Business – MBA preferred
* Strong experience in customer marketing, services marketing & customer experience roles
* Technical expertise - Marketo, Google Analytics, Salesforce.
* Data driven and extremely organized.
* Ability to adapt quickly to changing requirements,
* Self-starter, resourceful, collaborative.
* Ability to work in globally dispersed teams.
Locations: United Kingdom; London
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.