9 months ago
Any UK base
Who you’ll be working with
Digital Customer Experience is one of the fastest growing application practices within the Capgemini UK business and focuses on helping our clients achieve business value though digital transformation and the application of user-centred design, UI development, mobile, CMS and cloud technologies. We are an Agile, cloud-first organisation delivering digital solutions that scale using on and offshore capabilities.
The focus of your role
We are looking for Engagement Managers whose principal responsibility will be to lead the delivery of our most exciting digital opportunities. Reporting to the Practice Leadership within the Digital Customer Experience practice, you will work closely with our Market Unit and Account management teams to shape and deliver client assignments.
What you’ll do
• Deliver key digital assignments, typically valued from £1m – £5m+
• Build and lead teams from across the Capgemini UK (spanning Creative services, Consulting, Development and Support) and global business to shape and secure significant new business.
• Lead the engagement with internal and external partners in deals
• Lead the delivery of the deals we secure, working with teams formed from across the Capgemini business and partners
• Represent Capgemini at within our clients’ organisations, building personal and corporate credibility and confidence
• Represent Capgemini externally with an active industry profile
• Actively support to continuing evolution and application of our delivery strategies, notably Agile and RightshoreTM delivery
What you’ll bring
• A commercial focus, with a good understanding of solution and service deals
• Ambition to exceed targets and expectations.
• Influencing and communications skills to build relationships within client organisations
• Track record of technology solution delivery including experience design, software development, systems integration and API enablement. Direct experience of the application and exploitation of Agile and DevOps delivery processes and techniques is key. Direct experience of distributed delivery, ideally with India
• A practitioner in the practical application of Agile and distributed delivery
• Strong and motivational team leader, capable of enthusing and directing teams to undertake complex activities against challenging commitment
• Growth driven mentality and dynamism to expand Capgemini’s business within client accounts
What we’ll offer you
Professional development. Accelerated career progression. An environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit. It’s all on offer at Capgemini. And although collaboration is at the core of the way we work, we also recognise individual needs with a flexible benefits package you can tailor to suit you.
Why we’re different
At Capgemini, we help organisations across the world become more agile, more competitive and more successful. Smart, tailored, often-ground-breaking technical solutions to complex problems are the norm. But so, too, is a culture that’s as collaborative as it is forward thinking. Working closely with each other, and with our clients, we get under the skin of businesses and to the heart of their goals. You will too.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.
May 21, 2019
(i)GCSE or equivalent
Any UK Base