7 months ago
The DevOps Engineer will contribute to the software continuous delivery implementation and operations of Deutsche Bank Anti Financial Crime projects.
• Assesses code for Continuous Integration / Delivery
• Develops and/or integrates systems, utilities and scripts to automate deployment and monitoring of builds and environments
• Supports deployment engineers on integrating and automating the deployment pipeline
• Performs troubleshooting & Emergency Response
• Identifies issues / optimization potentials and implements solutions
• Liaises with other technical teams, conducting technology research, and evaluating software required for maintaining the development environment.
The role would ideally suit a passionate technologist, with broad experience across software delivery & technologies with an agile mind-set.
We'll expect you to have:
Experience in software development
Solid understanding of infrastructure and platform components:
• Shell scripting, Python
• Server configuration: Apache WebServer, Apache Tomcat, Oracle WebLogic
• Container management: OpenShift, Docker, Kubernetes
• DBMS and sql
• Middleware: IBM MQ, Solace, JMS
• Application layer protocols (TLS/SSL, HTTP(S), DNS, etc)
Experience in building / supporting Continuous Delivery pipelines
Good understanding of Microservices and API Management
Good Knowledge to the Software Development Life Cycle processes and the related tools such as
• BitBucket, Artifactory, Liquibase and other software configuration management/version control tools
• TeamCity, UrbanCode Deploy, Jenkins, Maven and other CI tools
• Ansible, Puppet, Chef, Liquibase or other IT Automation/software provisioning tools
• SonarQube, VeraCode, Crucible
• JIRA, Confluence
Experience in monitoring / reporting tools such as Grafana / Elasticsearch / Kibana, etc.
Proactive can-do attitude
A creative approach towards solving technical problems
Able to work efficiently with colleagues in multiple locations
Willing to collaborate across domains, for efficiency in technology sharing and reuse
Excellent communication skills in English
Our values define the working environment we strive to create – diverse, supportive and welcoming of different views. We embrace a culture reflecting a variety of perspectives, insights and backgrounds to drive innovation. We build talented and diverse teams to drive business results and encourage our people to develop to their full potential. Talk to us about flexible work arrangements and other initiatives we offer.
We promote good working relationships and encourage high standards of conduct and work performance. We welcome applications from talented people from all cultures, countries, races, genders, sexual orientations, disabilities, beliefs and generations and are committed to providing a working environment free from harassment, discrimination and retaliation.
Click here to find out more about diversity and inclusion at Deutsche Bank.