11 months ago
We’re Sky, Europe’s biggest entertainment brand. Think top-quality shows. Breaking news. Innovative tech. Must-have products. Careers here mean the freedom and support you need to make an impact – pushing boundaries, creating solutions, hitting targets. And as part of our close- knit team, you’ll enjoy plenty of benefits. Plus, experiences you’ll only find at Sky.
This role is an exciting opportunity to join us and work within the Tech UK Enterprise Engineering division. You will be part of Sky Cloud Services which delivers innovative cloud solution to our business.
Sky Q, a generous pension and private health care. Access to over 12,000 LinkedIn Learning courses to support your development. And if that’s not enough, our award-winning London, UK campus boasts six subsidised restaurants, a cinema, gym, and much more.
As a Cloud foundry DevOps Engineer, you will be involved in the development and automated operations of our Multi-Cloud Cloud Foundry deployment and its backing data services. Ideally, you will be coming from Linux system administration/engineering or DevOps background with strong skills in automation, passionate about technology and cloud computing.
– Develop/Enhance/Upgrade a multi-cloud Cloudfoundry deployment
– Enhance and support a build framework for continuous deployment and platform automation
– Run development, stage and production environments and deployments
– Support and engaging with agile methodology
– Own and manage relationships with multiple suppliers &/or equivalent internal teams.
– Establish and run the processes for monitoring, security and infrastructure lifecycle.
– Strong Linux background and knowledge & practical experience with Ansible/Puppet/Bosh
– Good knowledge of containerisation (Docker)
– Familiarity with logging systems such as Splunk, ELK & Kafka
– High Availability and Load Balancer Solutions such as Nginx. F5, etc.
– Programming experience with Python/ GO
– Excellent knowledge with configuration management and version control tools (Git)
– Experience with opensource monitoring solutions (Promethous/Grafana/InfluxDB)
– Good understanding of continuous integration tools (CI)
So, what are you waiting for? Apply now for a chance to forge your own career path and be brilliant as part of a bright, talented team.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, your appointment will be subject to receiving a positive outcome from your criminal record check.
We’re happy to discuss flexible working.
It’s our people that make Sky Europe’s leading entertainment company. That’s why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.
A job you love to talk about