about 1 month ago
Amey Consulting, exceeding expectations
At Amey Consulting we deliver forward-thinking solutions for the world’s biggest asset owners; giving you the unique opportunity to bring truly ground-breaking work to life. Our success comes from a practical approach. We pride ourselves on solving complex challenges with original thinking, then turning it into a reality. Nowhere else offers quite the same combination of positive influences and experiences to help you deliver your best. We’re proud of what we do, because we’re all given the freedom to perform - it’s what makes a career with us unlike any other.
As a Developer at Amey Consulting no two days are the same. You’ll work with the biggest infrastructure organisations, liaising directly with clients on a wide range of different projects. You’ll use your focused thinking alongside the latest technology to find smarter answers to complex challenges. You’ll be given every chance to build your career how you want, with like-minded team players. And you’ll be in an environment where worklife balance is not just talked about, but achieved.
Are you a Developer passionate about using your skills to make an impact? Are you driven by data, systems and change management to support clients to make better decisions through applying digital intelligence? Do you want to work on high profile projects with clients such as, Network Rail, Highways England and Heathrow Airport?
Amey Strategic Consulting are leading the Asset Management & Infrastructure market in Data Science and in scaling up digital capability within our client operations, all powered by an amazing collaborative team. With a growing team of 120+ employees, working across our 2 offices, London and Manchester, we continue to catalyse sustainable business change through our four key offerings.
The Information Services & Platforms team is recruiting for a Developer to create data centred solutions that enable better decisions.
In a typical week you will:
* Develop software that enables cutting edge data science solutions using Python
* Use technology to solve challenging problems in the public sector
* Collaborate in a multi-disciplinary team to identify and deliver improvements to critical national infrastructure
We want to hear from you if:
* Are qualified to degree level (or have equivalent experience that is relevant to the post)
* You have familiarity using Python, JS, C/C++, Go or other modern language throughout all stages of the software development lifecycle
* You are interested in the practical and theoretical elements of solving data engineering or data science problems
* You have a willingness to learn about modern DevOps practises
* You can communicate complex technical information to a technical and non-technical audience
* You are keen to participate in fast-paced technical projects in an operational environment
* You have experience or an interest in building solutions on public cloud platforms (Azure or AWS)
Our rewards make us better people here at Amey Consulting. If you’re happy, you’ll think smarter. It’s a simple formula but one that puts your wellbeing as a top priority, that’s why we’ve worked hard to build a reward and benefits program that puts you first, including;
* Competitive salary
* Flexible working arrangements available
* Exceptional development and progression plan
* Contributory Pension Scheme
* Bespoke Talent Framework
* Minimum 24 days holiday + Bank Holidays
* Additional Leave Purchase Scheme
* Amey Rewards Portal including healthcare, dental and childcare vouchers