Overall Role Purpose: The Senior Engineer is an integral member of the Site Operations Team, the Team being responsible for the effective and efficient running of the site throughout the delivery of the project.
* Get involved in the planning of your particular section so that you are aware when setting out control is required
* Maintain project stations
* Carry out spot checks personally to ensure that the systems are on track and give praise/warnings to team members where necessary
* Provide input to health & safety plan, risk assessments. Safe systems of work and method statements
* MEng/BEng/Foundation Degree/BTEC/ Degree in Civil Engineering
* Minimum of 3 years of varied site experience in Civil Engineering
For full job description: Senior Engineer - Job Description.pdf