10 months ago
What impact will you make? The Opportunity
Are you naturally curious about the world and making things better? Our Products and Solutions teams are. We make use of the deep heritage of Deloitte and the amazing Intellectual Property (IP) within the firm to challenge the old and influence what is yet to happen. We design technology assets that solve our clients’ most complex challenges in a swift and radical way through the agility of a start-up, within the ecosystem of a $35bn global business.
As a DevOps Engineer at Deloitte you will be part of the team that builds and maintains one of our products or early stage concepts.
This role is based in London
This is a full-time permanent opportunity
* You will be a key member of a team that owns the end-to-end delivery of functionality into Production. We are big on Continuous Delivery and DevOps.
* You and your team will provide 3rd line support – we find this is the best motivator to build easy-to-support products.
* Whilst many of our developers have a particularly specialty, e.g. frontend development, we encourage our engineers to get comfortable working across the stack. As a DevOps specialist you will help the other Engineers on your team setup and evolve their infrastructure.
* You will be the custodian of infrastructure decisions and be responsible for the quality and robustness of our infrastructure scripts
* Preferable: AWS Certified Solutions Architect
* You have worked as part of an agile development team
* You have built a product and have taken it from concept to go-live
* You are an expert on cloud technologies, such as AWS or Azure
* You are highly proficient in terraform and at least one scripting language
* You like to win and can build a shared sense of team success
* You invest in your own development by staying up to date on technology changes and have a broad awareness of wider technology trends
You are here: Consulting
Three core competency areas make up our Consulting service line:
* Strategy & Operations
* Human Capital
We exist to solve complex problems
Our consultants are renowned for their straightforward approach to solving some of the world’s largest and most complex business challenges. With a team of over 3,000, each of us is energised by the challenge a seemingly inscrutable problem presents. Our distinctiveness lies in our refusal to accept a problem at face value - we draw on the depth of our shared insight to ask the right questions, and it’s these questions that uncover answers - answers with impact.
We are committed to collaboration
Our role is to unlock potential for growth and innovation. We believe this requires real collaboration – with our own networks and with our clients. It’s why we commit to truly getting under the skin of our client’s needs, developing a full appreciation for their environment, goals and ambitions. We’re also unafraid to challenge. In so doing, we build long-term and trusted affinities.
We create long-term, sustainable impact
We often work hand-in-hand with our clients to help find the right solution and to help apply that solution. Our aim is to leave behind ambassadors who are equipped to continue the transformation we began. For us, it’s about embedding sustainable change, allowing the impact of our insight to be felt for a long time to come.
We offer a number of different career pathways
We provide variety regarding the career options available to you, assisting you to take career steps that fit your skills, talents and aspirations, and providing an environment where those choices can be discussed in meaningful and constructive career conversations.
The Product career pathway has both an individual contributor and management track, with progression and flexibility built into both.
Our Purpose & Strategy
To make an impact that matters for our clients, our people and society - defines who we are and what we stand for. Our purpose provides the foundation for our strategy and our aspiration to be the undisputed leader in professional services: this is not about size, it's about being the first choice. The first choice for the largest and most influential clients, and the first choice for the best talent.
What do we do?
Deloitte offers Global integrated professional services that include Audit and Risk Advisory, Tax, Consulting and Financial Advisory. Our approach combines intellectual leadership, industrial expertise, insight, consulting & problem solving capabilities, technology revolutions and innovation from multiple disciplines to help our clients excel anywhere in the world.
What do we value?
At Deloitte we foster a collaborative culture where talented individuals can produce their best work. We value innovative thinking, diverse insights and a genuinely distinctive level of customer service. We value difference, with respect at the heart of our inclusive culture, and we support agile working arrangements. Visit our website to hear from some of our people already working at Deloitte in agile ways. We are proud to have received a Best for All Stages of Motherhood special award in 2016 as a Top Employer for Working Families
Deloitte LLP is a limited liability partnership registered in England and Wales with registered number OC303675 and registered office at 2 New Street Square, London, EC4A 3BZ. Deloitte LLP is the United Kingdom affiliate of Deloitte NWE LLP, a member firm of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, a UK private company limited by guarantee (“DTTL”), its network of member firms, and their related entities. DTTL and each of its member firms are legally separate and independent entities.
Requisition code: 143814