11 days ago
Altran UK is looking for IMS Technical Delivery Manager for the World Class Team working on Cutting Edge technologies.
* Responsible and accountable for delivery planning, sequencing (project timeline), execution, monitoring and product roll-out from start to end.
* Collaborates with Product Group and manages, prioritizes and refines product backlog for multiple complex features.
* Maintains an ongoing deep knowledge of area product vision, strategy, and roadmap.
* Responsible for network new nodes deployment to align to the product go-live, budget and team capacity
* Adept to form a clear understanding of the requirements, cross-impacts, layers of technology and team personas.
* This role is INSIDE IR 35.
* Technical Understanding of IMS Network i.e. Network nodes and basic call flows
* Knowledge of interaction between different application & service layers such as presentation layer, middleware, mainframe etc.
* Required to be hands on with resolving issues and gaining deeper insight into problems to provide alternate solutions.
* Proven leadership to build relationships, improve team morale and investing efforts towards team's success.
* Ability to interpret simple requirements into functional/technical logic that can be implemented, and vice versa.