8 months ago
Requisition ID :2019-66837
Work Location :GB-Aberdeenshire-Aberdeen
Department / Discipline : Project Management
Position Type : Staff / Permanent
Market / Sector (Candidate Portal Searching)
Oil & Gas
Overview / Responsibilities
Wood is currently recruiting for a Delivery Manager with extensive experience in the oil and gas petrochemical industry.
* Responsible for Project / Assignment Management and safe delivery of all portfolio projects.
* Manage commercial performance
* Provide leadership and motivation to the project / assignment team
* Effective people management
* Conduit to and from corporate leadership team – contribute to leadership team strategic planning through individual expertise and experience.
* Drive Business Improvement Opportunities
* Embed Agile Project Management working methodologies
Skills / Qualifications
* HND / HNC in relevant Engineering discipline
* Extensive experience in O&G contracting industry with a knowledge of offshore engineering experience in a management position, with experience in the management of complex multidiscipline O&G projects
* Sound practice and experience of commercial and technical risk management
* Excellent communications skills
* Practitioner in Risk Management processes
* Strong effective delegation skills
* People management
Wood is a global leader in the delivery of project, engineering and technical services to energy and industrial markets. We operate in more than 60 countries, employing around 60,000 people, with revenues of over $10 billion. We provide performance-driven solutions throughout the asset life cycle, from concept to decommissioning across a broad range of industrial markets, including the upstream, midstream and downstream oil & gas, power & process, environment and infrastructure, clean energy, mining, nuclear, and general industrial sectors.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.