about 1 year ago
Data Services Senior Engineer
Salary: Competitive salary and amazing Virgin benefits!
We currently have an exciting position available for a Data Services Senior Engineer to be based at our office in Belfast, Northern Ireland.
In the role you will successfully implement and maintain both bespoke LAN Solutions and standard products on behalf of Virgin Media Business. You will be the lead engineer on major projects and be the main technical point of contact throughout the life of the projects, ensuring they are implemented within budget and customer timescales.
You will be required to continually develop technical skills and renew accreditations in order to support Virgin Media's Cisco Gold requirement, supporting and mentoring the wider Data Services Engineering team to promote team building and knowledge sharing.
So what are we looking for?
* Sound understanding of Data Networking technologies and concepts, with significant experience in delivering Data Networking projects/solutions
* Experience in fault finding/problem resolution on Data Networking products.
* Accredited to Cisco CCNP level or equivalent, additional technical specialism desirable. ( e.g. Unified Communications, Security, Wireless LAN)
* Strong Customer facing skills
* Experience in Microsoft Server/Workstation products desirable.
Join and you’ll be part of the Virgin Media family. You can trust us to do the right thing by you. We’re a great place to work - and we offer impressive benefits too. Get ready for a generous holiday allowance, contributory pension and, of course, discounts on our fantastic mobile, broadband and cable. Sounds like something you might be interested in? Get in touch to find out more!
Send to a friend