about 1 month ago
Manages the development and implementation process of a company’s products and services. Coordinates departmental or cross-functional teams, focused on delivering new or upgrading existing products. Monitors the project from initiation through delivery including planning and directing schedules and monitoring budget/spending. Organizes cross-functional activities, ensuring completion of the project i.e. product on schedule and within budget constraints.
Working with a team of developers and analysts you will be responsible for the work allocation and deliverables of the data team. You will be also responsible for prioritisation and risk, issue and dependency management.
You will be:
* Managing the intake process for the Data Platform team.
* Assisting in prioritisation of work
* Owning and managing business relationships especially with regards to work requests
* Working closely with the product owners and other scrum masters to ensure priorities are addressed and risks and issues are raised
* Highlighting and communicating conflicts with regards to priorities or any risks or issues affecting delivery
* Creating backlogs and delivery plans
* Creating status reports for senior stakeholders
* Ensuring communication is efficient between the data teams
* Leading agile ceremonies
* Coaching the team in agile methodologies
* Experience of working with data scientists, scientific minded individuals, software engineers
* Proven track record of stakeholder management and team management
* Experience in coding and data
* Scrum master certification
* Strong and confident communicator to convey information clearly and concisely
* Strong organisation skills to manage multiple tasks, priorities and focus as needed
* Commercial awareness
* Passion for getting things done with the highest quality output
* Proactive, initiating attitude – able to take prompt action to accomplish objectives and goals beyond what is required, with the energy and tenacity to address bottlenecks and barriers.
* Strong influencing skills
* Able to deal with ambiguity
* Adaptable and flexible
* Strong analytical mind
* Ability to interpret data issues to non-technical stakeholders
PLEASE APPLY ONLINE by hitting the 'Apply' button.
Applications will ONLY be accepted via the ‘Apply’ button.
This role is being handled by the Centrica recruitment team and NO agency contact is required.
Apply online now