7 months ago
Overview / Responsibilities
Wood nuclear is recruiting a Data Assessment Team Member to join our existing Managed Data Analysis Team. We are looking for highly diligent and reliable personnel who will be fully trained in the processes of data analysis which are to be undertaken.
You will be part of a team of 6 people that will provide fully managed data analysis support for specialist inspections at power stations. You will be working in a regulated industry where the highest standards of quality and professionalism are expected at all times. An ability to communicate effectively with clients and operate as part of a distributed organisation will be essential to the role.
In joining us you will be part of a highly motivated team focused on a process of continuous improvement to offer our client an ever improving service to keep the existing fleet of nuclear power stations operating.
* Meet the client needs including undertaking periods of shift rotas for weekend work, plus day and night shift cover (salary enhancements are applicable for night shift work)
* Process data through defined processes and for completing final reports on the conclusions of the data (training is provided on the processes to be followed)
* Ensure the highest quality standards are followed in undertaking the data analysis and completing the required paperwork
Skills / Qualifications
* Experience in an engineering environment, or in another industry with high focus on quality processes and data analysis
* Strong focus on client delivery
* Excellent attention to detail and understanding of the importance and application of good quality assurance behaviours
* Proficiency with Microsoft Excel
* An understanding of engineering first principles
* Experience within the nuclear industry is an advantage but not essential
Wood is a global leader in the delivery of project, engineering and technical services to energy and industrial markets. We operate in more than 60 countries, employing around 55,000 people, with revenues of around $10 billion. We provide performance driven solutions throughout the asset life cycle, from concept to decommissioning across a broad range of industrial markets including the upstream, midstream and downstream oil & gas, power & process, environment and infrastructure, clean energy, mining, nuclear and general industrial sectors. We strive to be the best technical services company to work with, work for and invest in.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.