over 2 years ago
Any UK Office
An overview of the role
As a Data Analyst within Capgemini, you will be working within the Master Data Management, Data Warehousing, Data Migration, Big Data and Analytics practices alongside some of the top experts in the country, on some of the largest and most complex client engagements across a variety of industry sectors. You will be given the opportunity to grow and take on responsibility from day one in a challenging but rewarding and meritocratic environment. The right candidate will quickly rise to senior positions on projects and within the practice.
Why this role?
You will have the opportunity to:
* Understand and document data structures and business rules within source systems for data
* Focus on identifying the underlying data issues using the right Data Quality tools and ETL
* Contribute to the analysis, design, development and delivery of data migration, data integration and data management projects by performing complex data mapping and data conversion activities using ETL tools
* Consult and work with development teams to determine, execute and deliver relevant solution.
* Hands-on experience in the areas of Data Analysis, Data Profiling, Data Management, Data Migration and Data Quality Management
* Experience working with leading data applications for Tier 1 vendors such as IBM, SAP, Informatica, Oracle and others
* Demonstrable experience on a number of data related projects with focus on Data Analysis
* Ability to develop data quality solutions by performing Data Profiling and cleansing activities
* Demonstrable experience on at least 2 end-to-end data centric projects as a Data analyst
Potential is just as important to us as having the required skills. If you have the right mindset, we might be able to provide you with bespoke training. So, if you’re not sure you have all the skills you need, but you’re still passionate about the role, please apply and we’ll see if we can support you.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
Discover more about what Capgemini can offer you. Visit:
October 5, 2020
Permanent Full Time
Any UK Base
I and D Global Practice.
Big Data & Analytics