11 months ago
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Do you want to defend a global tech company from the latest cyber threats? Arm Ltd is seeking a passionate, experienced Cybersecurity Incident Responder to join our growing Security Operations Centre, protecting Arm against current and future cyber-attacks.
About the role
The role is a part of Arm's Chief Information Security Officer (CISO) function and provides an excellent opportunity; including leading technical incident response from the SOC and acting as a SME for complex incidents and forensic investigations.
In addition to playing an integral role in Arm’s SOC, you will be expected to work with senior internal and third-party partners on developing the security incident management process.
Why join the CISO team?
We are at an exciting moment on our transformation journey. Arm has a bold vision to develop technology that invisibly enables opportunity for a globally connected population. To achieve this, Arm is growing rapidly and developing new capabilities. With these new business capabilities, Arm is encountering new security challenges that require a thoughtful, adaptable approach to cyber its cyber defences and detect & respond strategy.
We enable Arm to be successful by delivering scalable and defendable security services that not only provide for the protection of our customers, partners and owners data, but that provides for an advantage in the highly competitive IoT industry.
* You will respond to complex security incidents in conjunction with L2 analysts.
* Maintain and improve an operational response and forensics capability (including process and technology) in line with Security IR requirements, covering Windows, Linux & Mac hosts, networks, databases and cloud environments.
* Coordination and engagement with internal partners, contracted security providers and/or law enforcement on larger investigations.
* Support SOC management in planning for security incidents, ensuring that capabilities and procedures are regularly tested to ensure they meet requirements.
* Maintenance and development of post incident review process, including root cause analysis, process and control improvements.
* Contribute to the development of policies, standards and guidelines for incident response.
* You maintain knowledge of current threats, possessing the capability to replicate and protect against the techniques used.
Required Technical Skills
* You will have previous experience of leading teams of investigators on diverse and complex investigations
* You posses a deep understanding of data privacy laws and legislation relating to the collecting of digital forensic evidence.
* Demonstrable experience in Information Security with a focus on Incident Response and Security Engineering
* In-depth knowledge of the cyber security threat landscape and experience in developing tailored threat assessments for organisations.
* You should have a deep and current understanding of the tools techniques and tactics of Targeted Threat Actors and remain up to date with present and future trends
* Solid grasp of SOC and Incident Response (IR) processes and experience with applicable tools (forensics, SIEM, IR management)
* Host (Windows, Mac, Linux), network and mobile device forensics
* Malware analysis (Dynamic, static, reverse engineering)
* Threat Hunting
* BSc or higher in relevant subject (e.g Computer Forensics, digital investigation, IR), or equivalent experience.
* Applicable professional qualification e.g SANS, CISSP, GCIH, GIAC, GCFE, GREM SANS Certifications, EnCE, Cyber Incident Response (CSIRT/CERT) (desirable).
At Arm, we are guided by our core beliefs that reflect our unique culture and guide our decisions, defining how we work together to defy ordinary and shape extraordinary:
We not I
* Take daily responsibility to make the Global Arm community thrive
* No individual owns the right answer. Brilliance is collective
* Information is crucial, share it
* Realise that we win when we collaborate — and that everyone misses out when we don’t
Passion for progress
* Our differences are our strength. Widen and mix up the pool of people you connect with
* Difficult things can take unexpected directions. Stick with it
* Make feedback positive and expansive, not negative and narrow
* The essence of progress is that it can’t stop. Grow with it and own your own progress
Be your brilliant self
* Be quirky not egocentric
* Recognise the power in saying ‘I don’t know’
* Make trust our default position
* Hold strong opinions lightly
With offices around the world, Arm is a diverse organisation of dedicated, innovative and highly talented professionals. By enabling a vibrant, inclusive, meritocratic, and open workplace, where all our people can grow and succeed, we encourage our people to share their unique contributions to Arm's success in the global marketplace.
Arm is at the heart of the world's most advanced digital products. Our technology enables the creation of new markets and transformation of industries and society. We design scalable, energy efficient-processors and related technologies to deliver the intelligence in applications ranging from sensors to servers, including smartphones, tablets, enterprise infrastructure and the Internet of Things.
Our innovative technology is licensed by Arm Partners who have shipped more than 50 billion Systems on Chip (SoCs) containing our intellectual property since the company began in 1990. Together with our Connected Community, we are breaking down barriers to innovation for developers, designers and engineers, ensuring a fast, reliable route to market for leading electronics companies.
Your particular benefits package will depend on position and type of employment and may be subject to change. Your package will be confirmed on offer of employment. Arm’s benefits program provides permanent employees with the opportunity to stay innovative and healthy, ensure the wellness of their families, and create a positive working environment.
* Annual Bonus Plan
* Discretionary Cash Award
* Group Personal Pension Plan with enhanced company contribution
* Medical, Travel, Health & Life Insurances
* Holiday, 25 days annual leave with option to buy an additional 5 days per year
* Sabbatical, 20 paid days every four-year of service
* Volunteering, One (1) paid working day each year (TeamARM)
* Varies by location: cycle to work, free car parking, gym on site, team and social events
Arm® technology is at the heart of a computing and connectivity revolution that is transforming the way people live and businesses operate. From the unmissable to the invisible; our advanced, energy-efficient processor designs are enabling the intelligence in 86 billion silicon chips and securely powering products from the sensor to the smartphone to the supercomputer. With more than 1,000 technology partners including the world’s most famous business and consumer brands, we are driving Arm innovation into all areas compute is happening inside the chip, the network and the cloud.
With offices around the world, Arm is a diverse community of dedicated, innovative and highly talented professionals. By enabling an inclusive, meritocratic and open workplace where all our people can grow and succeed, we encourage our people to share their unique contributions to Arm's success in the global marketplace.
About the office
At our global HQ in Cambridge, England we house the majority of our engineering and our corporate groups that deliver our extraordinary success. As a world-renowned university town, Cambridge boasts both a beautiful countryside and a historical town center. Local activities include punting on the River Cam and the many museums that reside within Cambridge University.
Cambridge, UK - Global HQ
110 Fulbourn Road