about 1 month ago
Cyber Security Engineer
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
Are you passionate about security engineering? Do you want to help set the direction and contribute on the adoption of modern antimalware solutions? Are you motivated to work in a complex, diverse and global environment?
We are looking for a Cyber Security Engineer to join our team and help us to:
• evaluate, plan and integrate a modern Extended Detection and Response (XDR) solution across our various compute platforms
• analyze errors in systems and define corrective measures (you’ve got a good eye)
• guarantee a secure infrastructure environment as well as production stability and performance
• cooperate with other groups in engineering on delivery of large scale programs
• maintain & improve existing antimalware capabilities
Security is a global organization within Group Technology Infrastructure and Security Engineering. Our services focus on access management for applications and infrastructure, identity management for users, directories, detecting/preventing measures for cyber threats, and exchanging/storing data securely. We provide consolidated and reliable security services that implement secure design principles, and create best-fit solutions.
You'll be working in the Cyber Adversary Protection & Simulation engineering team in UK. As a Cyber Security Engineer, you will be instrumental in the design, configuration and maintenance of endpoint antimalware controls across multiple on-premise and cloud Windows platforms.
Our team is global, diverse and collaborative as we work across organizations to keep our technology, applications and the businesses they support secure.
• excellent knowledge and previous integration experience of Endpoint Protection Platform (EPP) and/or Extended Detection and Response (XDR) solutions
• sound knowledge of Windows tooling (PowerShell, Windows API, Sysinternals)
• previous experience working in hybrid infrastructure projects
• well organized with an innate sense of getting things done in a complex environment
• curious, collaborative and constantly interested in learning new things
• fluent in English and eager to work in a global team
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
UBS Recruiting United Kingdom
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
Cyber Security Engineer | UBS - Experienced professionals - job boards