11 months ago
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients' opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of 200,000 team members in over 40 countries. The Group reported 2017 global revenues of EUR 12.8 billion. People matter, results count.
Who you’ll be working with
Capgemini’s Cloud Infrastructure Services, Cyber Security Consulting & Projects Practice provides consulting and projects in all areas of infrastructure including cloud based services, networks, servers, storage, information security, service management and governance. We deliver services including high level consulting, strategy and business case development, architecture design and implementation to a wide variety of market sectors.
The focus of your role
The Cloud Infra UK Cyber Security Team has approximately 160 security and risk management professionals who are qualified and equipped to tackle our customers’ most challenging security-related concerns. Our vision is: “to become an exemplar and reference point throughout the Capgemini Group for the provision of security and risk management services”.
We believe that developing, resourcing and selling a comprehensive suite of cybersecurity transformation and enablement services is key to realising our vision. We are reshaping our security expertise and capabilities to become a leading provider of these services. We aim to offer simple solutions to complex problems and in so doing engage our customers with high-value cybersecurity propositions, that help our customers embrace transformational technologies knowingly and with confidence.
This is an excellent role for a candidate with a senior leadership background with a strong bias/background in cyber security and who wishes to be part of an enthusiastic, successful and growing Security team. We would expect the successful applicant to have a blend of pre-sales; technical and IT project delivery experience across a number of market sectors that allows them to develop detailed solutions and proposals.
* Successful applicants will be required to work mainly in UK and Ireland, with occasional travel abroad as required.
What you’ll do
* Specifying, communicating and delivering the Security Consulting, Security Architecture and Engineering services aligned with one or more of the main groupings in Capgemini’s model for Cybersecurity Transformation and Enablement Services
* Develop Points of View on topical or strategic cyber security issues
* Identify market developments in the area of cyber security and recommend the steps we need to stay ahead of market demand
* Develop and evangelise new cyber security services
What you’ll bring
* Breadth and depth of security consulting or enterprise security architecture experience
* Sound business development skills and operating at C-level
* Strong and proven consulting behaviours
* Ability to explain security issues to business and IT practitioners clearly and convincingly
* Detailed knowledge of at least two market sectors, particularly finance, public or energy & utilities
* Ability to manage multiple projects
* Relevant professional certification (e.g. TOGAF, SABSA, CISSP, CISM or similar)
* Leadership – ability to lead, motivate and develop a professional team
* Communication – ability to communicate with and influence C-Level
* Analysis – able to interpret business impacts from data
* Relationship Management – establishes & maintains sound relationships with all stakeholders.
* Security vetting to Security Check level
* Experience of UK Government and providing advice and guidance in line with UK Government best practice is highly desirable.
* Experience of leading the design of securing controls centred on the Cloud, Virtualisation, “Big Data”, SAP, SDN/SDDC or mobility (e.g. Bring Your Own Device)
* Experience of leading and delivering Identity & Access Management solutions
* Experience of leading and delivering Cloud security solutions
* CESG Certified Professional – Lead level
What we’ll offer you
Professional development. Accelerated career progression. An environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit. It’s all on offer at Capgemini. And although collaboration is at the core of the way we work, we also recognise individual needs with a flexible benefits package you can tailor to suit you.
Why we’re different
At Capgemini, we help organisations across the world become more agile, more competitive and more successful. Smart, tailored, often-groundbreaking technical solutions to complex problems are the norm. But so, too, is a culture that’s as collaborative as it is forward thinking. Working closely with each other, and with our clients, we get under the skin of businesses and to the heart of their goals. You will too.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.
(OPTIONAL, DEPENDENT ON FLEXIBILITY FOR PART TIME WORKING)
We want to make sure that we find the right people to work in our teams, and we know that a traditional working week isn’t necessarily right for everyone. So we’d love to hear from you if you feel you’re a great fit for this role, and would like to work flexibly. As an example, some of our team members work four days a week, but travel across the UK during their working days. Or you might prefer to work three days a week (in a job share scenario) with travel limited to Greater London. If you are the right person for this role, we’ll find the right working approach for you.
November 3, 2018
Bachelor's degree or equivalent
Any UK Base
Cloud Infrastructure Services.