about 1 month ago
Customer Success Manager III - SaaS Digital Platform -21000MPX Applicants are required to read, write, and speak the following languages: English, Spanish
Oracle's Customer Success organization enables our customers to achieve the highest business value and profit from their investment in Oracle Cloud.
The Oracle Customer Success program exists to foster enduring relationships, where expertise, experience and enthusiasm are shared. Our goal is to enable, simplify and empower our customers to achieve the best possible value from their Cloud investment. The Customer Success team engages the right experts within Oracle to provide the advice and service our customers require.
Customer Success Managers (CSMs) ensure that Oracle Cloud solutions are aligned with our customers’ business goals and Key Performance Indicators during the entire lifecycle.
The objective of the Digital Platform Customer Success Manager is to maximize Customer Retention and Success (volume business clients below 30K per pillar) while also driving increased adoption of the SaaS Customer Success Digital Platform.
The Customer Success Manager is a Business Partner, responsible to help a portfolio of approx. 100 LAD customers achieving the maximum possible value with their Oracle SaaS Suite of Applications.
You will work towards individual annual targets for driving adoption of your customer’s subscriptions and work closely with sales to enable successful renewal and expansion for the SaaS subscriptions, as well as providing content for the Digital Platform and one-to-many webinar series.
* Develop a solid understanding of customers’ Applications Strategy and business objectives and drive use of the Oracle Cloud Apps to help them achieve those objectives
* Maintain a proactive dialogue with customers through standard interactions one-to-one (success plans, business reviews, adoption recommendations) as well as one-to-many (webinars, digital platform content, events).
* Identify risks to the customer achieving their objectives and work with other Oracle teams to build a rescue plan or escalate as needed.
* Work with the account team (Sales / Renewals) to ensure timely renewal and expansion opportunities.
* Stay informed on Oracle Cloud Applications-related trends and competitive offerings.
* Support with content and patterns – the continuous evolution of the Customer Success Digital Platform
* Coach customers to ensure they are leveraging all available Resources e.g. My Oracle Support, Oracle University, Customer Connect, Product Development, User Groups, webinars etc.
* Build, develop and maintain a territory management approach to implement effective customer coverage through customer portal and other mechanisms, to ensure regular proactive communication with our volume install customer base.
* Create simple messaging around the value of the overall solution and encourage optimal utilization.
* Research and survey customers’ business objectives and definitions of success (ROI). Gather baseline metrics and create and execute customer facing activities a covering all the customer lifecycle stages.
* Provide generic best practices and industry benchmarking materials via self service and proactive push communication.
* Work closely with the support, presales and consulting teams including partners to make sure you can deliver the program content and resolve customer needs in an effective and high quality way.
* Build and maintain strong relationships with the main partners involved in the customer base you will be working with.
Essential Knowledge and Background
* Proven track record in working in a customer facing role via remote programs.
* Proven track record in addressing a large group of customer portfolio via programmatic execution
* Consulting and advising experience
* Oracle Applications Cloud solutions knowledge – ERPM, HCM or Marketing related experience
* Experience with cloud-based/SaaS solution offerings is desirable
* Experience in delivering content via social media, webinars and other relevant online delivery channels and methods.
Essential Skills and Abilities
* Action-oriented and problem-solving attitude
* Strong Analytical capabilities
* Ability to lead cross functional business and technical teams to provide timely issue resolution
* Ability to create and sell business cases to internal and Customer audiences
* Excellent organization, project management, time management, and communication skills, proven track record in excellent presentation skills in virtual delivery is a definitive asset.
* Perform as an absolute team player who will work within the company to continue improving the way Oracle serves its Customers
* Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in computer science, business, or related field
* Experience supporting the implementation of enterprise-class, mission-critical applications
* Technical background ideally with Oracle experience is preferred
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Passion and ability to influence facilitate and juggle a number of competing issues at any one time.
* Fluency in spoken and written Portuguese/English. Other language is a plus as Spanish.Detailed Description and Job Requirements
Drive maximum adoption of Oracle solution and identify/drive product expansion opportunities via high value relationship with the client.
Work with medium sized clients to develop long term partnership with our clients to ensure they remain successful by realizing the full value of their investment with us to ensure client continues/replenish/renews contract with Oracle. Responsible for maintaining a high level of client satisfaction by being a liaison between our clients and Oracle's internal operations. Identify product expansion/up sell opportunities. Responsible for sharing information across the CSM team via defined methods.
Job duties are varied and complex utilizing independent judgment. 5 to 7 years of professional experience. Demonstrated experience in implementation or client facing relationship experience. Understanding of various technical architectures and operating systems. Industry experience is desired.
Oracle is an Affirmative Action-Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veterans status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Travel: Yes, 25 % of the Time
Other Locations: CO-CO,Colombia-Bogota, AR-AR,Argentina-BUENOS AIRES
Job Type: Regular Employee Hire