5 months ago
Issy Les Moulineaux, Ile De France, France
Preferred locations London, Amsterdam, Munich
Area of Interest
Sales - Product
The IT Service Provider (IT SP) team is part of a critical FY19 initiative that sets out to define a new engagement, operational and value exchange framework of reference for Cisco globally with our IT Service Provider.
In this role, you will be a part of the IT Service Provider team that is responsible for the sales motions with the ITSP account responding to end customer demand (PULL) and generating end user/vertical industry demand (PUSH) for Cisco platforms and solutions.
What You'll Do
You will help us bring transformation to life by building and enabling an IT Service Provider focused value proposition based engagement underlined by strong cross-architectural technical leadership.
You will Build, Lead and align technical reference cross-domain architectures to ensure maximization of “Cisco Inside” Addressable Market and Value.
You core missions will be:
* Maximize Preference for Cisco within IT SP’s critical technology practices: Data Centre, Enterprise Networking, IOT and Security.
* Support the ITSP account team to position Cisco architectures value proposition for large outsourcing and Managed services deals
* Contribute to build the ITSP architectural enablement plan
* Build a strong network of contacts (Technical decision makers and Business decision makers) within the ITSP account.
Who You’ll Work With
* You will report to the ITSP Account Partner Director
* Our team engages key constituents at customer with a heavy focus on senior decision-makers in order to gain full understanding of the customer’s business, differentiate the Cisco brand and tailor value propositions to these key influencers.
* You have an unrivaled opportunity to develop strong partnerships with key internal and external decision-makers through thought leadership, trust, proven execution and always seeking a reciprocal advisory approach.
* Acting in an increasingly consultative fashion you will be looked as a trusted technical advisor by the customer’s engineering team.
Who You Are
* You have education or experience in software development and/or network/DC design
* You have experience in one of the Domains where Cisco competes.
* You have understanding of APIs, relevant tools/SDKs across Cisco product families.
* You have knowledge of Cisco architectures and Services.
* With that knowledge, you demonstrate opportunity-focused field experience with proven capabilities in leading technical sales opportunities.
* You have the ability to drive customer workshops, provide solution assistance, work with Cisco BUs and facilitate customer training and enablement.
* You have good analytic and decision-making skills.
* Your strong communication skills help you influence others.
* You speak and write a fluent English
At Cisco, each person brings their unique talents to work as a team and make a difference.
Yes, our technology changes the way the world works, lives, plays and learns, but our edge comes from our people.
We connect everything – people, process, data and things – and we use those connections to change our world for the better.
We innovate everywhere - From launching a new era of networking that adapts, learns and protects, to building Cisco Services that accelerate businesses and business results. Our technology powers entertainment, retail, healthcare, education and more – from Smart Cities to your everyday devices.
We benefit everyone - We do all of this while striving for a culture that empowers every person to be the difference, at work and in our communities.