17 days ago
The purpose of the role of the Customer Service Project Analyst is to manage the governance and implementation of customer service improvement projects company-wide. All projects must be directly linked to improving our customer service performance, as measured by Broad Measure of Customer Satisfaction.
Dimensions: No line or budget management responsibilities
* Provide support and governance to ensure implementation of customer service projects as planned.
* To understand the gaps between the business processes, to identify and prioritise customer service improvement projects.
* Engage with key business stakeholders at all levels, going out to the business to understand the business challenges and customer service issues.
* Challenge business owners to ensure that they deliver the expected benefits/improvement in performance against the Broad Measure of Customer Satisfaction.
* Continuously improve existing customer service improvement initiatives such as customer experience assurance, testing and improving customer comms / literature, our internal customer service culture programme
* Provide support in the planning, managing and monitoring of key projects and customer service initiatives from beginning to end.
* Liaise within Customer Services and across the wider business to develop and improve company-wide communications on customer service, including Team Brief and company magazines
* Responsible for processing purchase orders and invoices for the whole team
* Adhering to and acting in a manner that is commensurate with our company culture and values.
* Be an advocate of continuous customer service improvement, promoting effective work practices, working as a team member, and showing respect for colleagues all levels of the business.
* Delivery of plans that the Project Analyst is governing
* Effective identification of new customer service initiatives
* Gaining support and buy in from key stakeholders for all the customer service projects – such that there is a responsible business owner for each project
* Be recognised company wide as a change agent for customer service
* Deliver improvements in the Broad Measure of Customer Satisfaction scores as a result of the projects that the Project Analyst is responsible for implementing
Nature & Scope:
The successful candidate will be a part of the Customer Change team, reporting to the Head of Customer Change. The successful candidate will be responsible for supporting the planning, managing and monitoring of key projects and various customer service improvement initiatives through to implementation. They will work alongside the Project / Insight Analysts and the rest of the Customer Services team to support the improvement of customer service and the business culture.
Health & Safety Responsibilities
Managers and supervisors carry both legal and company responsibilities for ensuring the health and safety of their employees, those under their control and those who might be affected by the work undertaken, i.e. public, visitors and employees of other organisations. This includes briefing individuals working for them and ensuring there is the necessary understanding, competence and application of requirements to work safely and without harming the environment.
Employees are responsible for ensuring they fully understand the health and safety risks involved in their work activities and their responsibility to apply the controls needed to manage those risks to acceptable levels. Similarly where work activities can have an adverse impact upon the environment, and particularly where there are legal requirements, employees are responsible for understanding those impacts and the controls they must ensure are applied.
If in doubt ask!