about 1 year ago
We’re passionate about ‘doing what we say for our people and our customers’. After all, one of our core values is ‘Delivering Great Service’. We place importance on customer focus, and on doing business ethically and to the highest standards. So if you believe in providing excellent service and giving customers - and their customers - great experiences, we want to hear from you.
As a customer service operator, you will deliver effective and efficient day-to-day service to customers by providing excellent customer service when processing maintenance, undertaking compliance related tasks and resolving customer requests/queries/complaints. You will ensure that excellent levels of customer service and service delivery are maintained and exceeded.
This position is needed to work on a four day on four day off shift basis, starting at 8pm until 8am. The successful candidate will be required to clear base line security checks for M OD.
* Answering high volumes of calls within agreed targets for each contract
* Process calls, e-mail, fax and web requests via Amey’s chosen software
* Job ownership of all processed requests through to completion. This will include progress chasing and liaison with client and on site staff
* Completion of all shift responsibilities such as monitoring of web events, e-mail events, and external web applications systems and running of daily/weekly/monthly reports
* Performance/improvement report to be sent to Manager at the end of each month
* Ability and confidence to demonstrate system and daily responsibilities to existing and new clients
* General administration tasks
* Escalating customer queries/issues/complaints as appropriate
* Adhere to company policy and procedures
* Record and report any ‘non compliance’ issues to an APC Team Leader/Manager as soon as practicable
* Provide regular management information reports as and when required
* Attend meetings, training days and site visits as and when required Involvement in training new starters.
* The role involves some shift work and operates a shift rota. This may include some weekend working.
Skills & Experience
* GCSE English and Mathematics (or equivalent)
* Proficient typing speed
* Excellent telephone and face to face communication skills
* The ability to communicate effectively with a variety of stakeholders
* Excellent organisational skills, able to effectively prioritise and multi-task
* Customer focused and orientated
* Driven to achieve results
* Excellent problem solver capable of using own initiative
* Excellent team player
Everyone at Amey works together towards this common aim, which we call our ‘Better Places’ goal. We’re a commercial business which focuses on helping our customers to serve Britain. Making things better every day for people and communities is at the heart of the way we work.
Today we are one of the most diverse companies in our sector. So at Amey you can grow in a specific sector or broaden your horizons by applying your skills to a new sector. You may be surprised where an Amey career can take you.
Amey is an equal opportunities employer.