8 months ago
Deliver effective and efficient day-to-day service to customers by providing excellent customer service when processing maintenance, undertaking compliance related tasks and resolving customer requests/queries/complaints.
Job Title: Customer Service Operator / Scheduler
Location: Amey Communities, 1st Floor Waterside House, Northampton, NN4 7XD
Salary: £10.26 Per Hour (Working Hours between 8am-6pm)
Hours: 40 Hours Per Week
What will you be doing?
* Maintain and update records within various management information systems
* Undertake general team administrative duties as and when required
* Distribute and share information internally to ensure customer needs are met
* Receive and disseminate information to other team members to ensure delivery
* Maintain office systems in an orderly manner
* Undertake other basic business support duties as part of team
* Assist with the delivery of services to the client as prescribed by team leader/management
* Input to and maintain spreadsheets/databases/systems and produce and collate reports
* Raise purchase orders and arrange payment of invoices
* Administer petty cash
* Provide cover for reception where appropriated/required
* Take direction from business support coordinator/manager and senior team members
* Be most reactive
* Work as part of a team, but can also operate alone when required
What you need to be successful?
* Education to GCSE Level or equivalent
* Familiar with/exposure to management systems or other similar data entry and reporting database applications
* Able to develop and maintain good working relationships
* Previous experience of working in a generalist administration/business support role
* Experience/use of MS Word and MS excel in a general administrative role
* Flexible and adaptable
* Friendly and professional manner
* Good verbal and written communication
* Conscientious and confident approach to duties with a polite, pleasant and helpful attitude.
Amey is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and requires all staff to demonstrate this commitment in every aspect of their work.
We’re committed to creating better places for everyone. We take pride in making a difference, but also in being the difference: for the communities we serve, whatever the challenge, whatever the weather. By designing and consulting, building and maintaining, managing and investing in our country’s services and infrastructures we create better places to live, work and travel.
As one of us, you can really be you because your individuality is an asset. You’re surrounded by a team of people who want you to grow and embrace new challenges. People who care about your job satisfaction as well as your well being. There’ll be experiences as original as you are, in a career that can feel like many rolled into one. You’ll be stretched but always supported. To bring out the better in you. To shine as a better team player or self starter. To help you commit to better each day, delivering whatever steps it takes, great or small, to create better places for everyone.
We believe that we are what we do.
It’s more than just wanting to do better.
At Amey we’re proud to be the better