about 1 year ago
To ensure work is issued, allocated, reported on and completed efficiently, within WorkManager application and is designated in accordance with NRSWA 1991, and contract delivery timescales and processes.
What makes this role unique?
You will be responsible for programming, allocating, and coordinating work orders, through liaison with Site Supervisors and/or Direct Service Providers.
What will this role involve?
* Ensure that Teams are issued with job-packs, documentation which defines the work required and includes safe dig prints where required
* Ensure that local authority and statutory provisions for the administration of Streetworks are complied with
* Maintain accurate records of planned, in-progress and completed work
* Comply with the relevant Health and Safety Policy provisions
* Perform other duties as required
* Support and service the client and ensure all agreed client and internal KPIs are met or exceeded
* Refer to training matrix for Amey Training requirements
What are we looking for?
* Possess basic numeracy skills, to GCSE standard or equivalent
* NVQ2 Business Administration or display equivalent in experience
* City and Guild NRSWA Coordination of Streetworks or equivalent
* Self-motivated, tenacious and results oriented with a positive outlook
* Ability to act upon their own initiative, problem solve and make sound judgements and decisions
* Excellent organisational and time management skills
* Must possess a clear focus on high quality and control of costs
* Must be reliable, tolerant and be able to get on with others
* Some people-management skills, experience and natural ability will be useful
* Professional and business like in presentation and in approach
* Computer literacy and use of planning tools
* Must be able to communicate professionally and effectively, both verbally and in writing, within all levels of the business and to external parties such as Direct Service Providers, their operative, the client, their customers and local authorities
* Able to handle short term pressures arising from short term deadlines to achieve labour targets
* Commercial awareness and the ability to negotiate
* Highly effective motivator with strong written and spoken communication skills
* Capable of interfacing at all levels in the organisation
* Ability to react positively to problems and take suitable action to prevent delivery or deadline failures
* Environmental awareness Tool Box talk
* IOSH working safely
* NRSWA Coordination of Streetworks
* Adept in the use of systems, particularly bespoke applications/systems and MS Office applications
* Possess skills and experience in programming techniques that achieve productivity and maintain service delivery