9 months ago
Salary: £18,000 + benefits + bonus
Customer Operations is a knowledge intensive team and is crucial to delivering an enhanced customer experience and responsible for seamlessly managing an extensive range of exceptions and outcomes.
As a Customer Operations Administrator you will be responsible a broad range of end to end processes.
You will be tasked with delivery against a high volume of data tasks and will be able to quickly adapt to movement in our workflows in order to offer a seamless customer experience.
You will work at a fast pace and to a high level of detail and accuracy.
The role will require you to do the following:
* Deliver the mechanisms that support all aspects of the customer’s journey.
* Focus on obtaining a solution for a query within time constraints.
* Confidently handle a wide range of queries / exceptions from our customers, colleagues and external industry parties.
* Ensure all customer communications are of the highest quality.
* Continually highlight opportunities for improvements to our processes.
* Provide call and email support to the Contact Centre when required.
We’re all different here at OVO and that is just the way we like it, but we all share common attributes and we will be looking for these in you.
* Passionate about Customer Service
* A confident & clear communicator
* Flexible, reliable & enthusiastic
* Able to use your own initiative
* Good level of numeracy
* Thrive on hitting targets
* Work well under pressure
* Able & confident to share knowledge with peers in all teams.
We believe in fueling human progress with clean and abundant energy for all.
We set up to always find a better way and challenge the status quo: we want to be the good guys, find a way, and build something great. We embrace simplicity, transparency, and treating people and our planet fairly.
We understand that attracting and keeping the best talent is key to our bright future, so our people will always share in our success. Our benefits are pretty nice too.
We celebrate diversity and value equal opportunity; We want to build a team which represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills, and we decide employment on the basis of merit and potential.