8 months ago
Salary: £18,250 + benefits + bonus
The OVO Group’s mission is to drive progress towards net zero carbon living. To reach zero, we need everyone to come together. Not as customers buying energy, but as members with a common goal. Find out more here.
OVO Energy is OVO’s flagship brand, offering its pay-monthly customers an unparalleled suite of digital energy services, solutions, and technologies. OVO has smart data capabilities allowing people to take control of their energy and take advantage of our market leading technology.
When we launched in 2009, we set out to make energy better. We brought great service, clear information and honesty to the industry. These days our sights are set even higher - and we’d love you to be part of that journey
Where in the world of OVO will I be working?
The Industry Operations department is made up of a range of teams working on Industry data and associated processes. You will be working as a Site Support Administrator and you will be an integral part of a customer's ‘In Life’ journey.
Working closely with our Engineers, you will be a key player in ensuring the day to day tasks required to ensure that our customers’ meter appointments go ahead as smoothly as possible.
What will I be doing?
You will also be responsible for the day to day tasks required to ensure that our processes are conducted in a timely manner and contribute towards improving Smart metering data quality.
Key responsibilities include:
* Answering technical questions by call from our engineers during metering installation.
* Answering customer technical questions by call and email on their metering set ups.
* Ensuring Smart Meters are showing correctly on our Smart systems for both S1 and S2.
* Supporting the team with their process activities so that are smart meters work correctly
* Feeding back to our process owners when discrepancies occur
* Handling ad hoc queries from colleagues and external parties
* Recommending how Site Support and OVO Energy can further improve processes to maximise efficiency and customer satisfaction
* Helping with the creation and improvement of smart processes.
* You will work to a high level of detail and accuracy and will be expected to be able to adapt quickly to an ever-changing environment.
Do I have what it takes?
If you enjoy working on different systems, have an interest in learning about smart meter technology and are great at building rapport, then this could be the role for you!
We are looking for people who are:
* great at building relationships with strong interpersonal skills
* Flexible, reliable & enthusiastic
* Able to use their own initiative
* Strong Excel/Google Sheet skills
* Understanding of the business impact of the work conducted
* Enjoy a fast paced working environment
* Always want to do what’s best for our customers
OVO believes in fueling human progress with clean and abundant energy for all. We were set up to always find a better way and challenge the status quo: we want to be the good guys, find a way, and build something great. We embrace simplicity, transparency, and treating people and our planet fairly. We understand that attracting and keeping the best talent is key to our bright future, so our people will always share in our success. Our benefits are pretty nice too.
From us you’ll get ...
* A competitive salary
* Discretionary performance based bonus (*)
* 4% of your salary to spend on flexible lifestyle benefits (*)
* 5% matched employer contribution to your pension
* 25 days holiday + 1 for your birthday
* Flexible working hours
* And many more...
(*) Please note that certain benefits kick-in once you have passed probation which can be up to 6 months after your start date. Learn more about working in the OVO family of companies at ovoenergy.com/careers and Glassdoor. We were delighted to receive a 2019 Top Employers certificate, and to be awarded uSwitch's 2019 Supplier of the Year.
Diverse teams are the best teams
We’re keen to meet people with varied backgrounds: the more inclusive we are the better our work will be. We want to build a team which represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills, and we decide employment on the basis of merit and potential.
We understand some people may not apply to jobs unless they tick every box. And we know 'normal' office hours don't work for everyone, so we're open to discussing flexible working requests.
If you're excited about joining us and think you have much of what we're looking for, even if you're not 100% sure… we'd love to hear from you.