17 days ago
Customer Experience Manager
The OVO Group’s purpose is to drive progress towards net zero carbon living. To reach Plan Zero, we need everyone to come together - not just as customers buying energy, but as members with a common goal. As part of this ambitious plan, our goal is to become the ‘Leading Employer in the UK’ by 2030. If you think you could be the talent we’re looking for, then come and join the adventure!
We launched in 2009 with a mission to change energy for the better. Since then, we’ve welcomed over a million members, planted a million trees, and set our sights on helping save the planet.
As a Group, we’re working to become a net zero carbon business by 2030, while helping our OVO Energy members halve their carbon footprints at the same time.
Green energy and technology are great tools to fight the climate crisis with. But it’s people power that will rewrite history.
So we’re building a zero carbon team inside and out. Of people who share our values, feel inspired by our mission, and want to make change happen. When you work for OVO, it’s not just a job. It’s the work of a lifetime. And we want the sharpest minds to help.
Up for the challenge?
Where in the world of OVO will I be working?
With the wider CX team, you will help understand the value of customer experience to the organisation, ensuring that we are delivering a balanced outcome between customer and commercial benefits.
Reporting directly to the Senior Customer Experience Manager, this role plays a major part in improving the customer experience, and crafting a step change in how we handle and measure end-to-end customer journeys
What will I be doing?
You will represent the voice of the customer, turning customer insight and feedback into tangible improvement actions and measurable business value. By taking an outside-in approach based on what matters to customers, you will prioritise, assess, design and measure experiences across multiple touchpoints and channels, ensuring a consistent methodology across business areas.
Key responsibilities include:
* Support the delivery of our new CX Blueprint by crafting experiences which deliver against the things that matter to customers and business
* Build and maintain customer journey maps, providing an end to end view of key journeys across multiple touchpoints and channels and a single version of the truth across the business.
* Design and deliver Experience workshops, working with the customer insight and data teams to provide quantitative and qualitative inputs to help bring the experience to life
* Develop a suite of journey dashboards to evaluate journey performance and identify correlations across key customer and commercial data sources including Survey feedback (e.g. Net Promoter Score) Complaints, Good will and Churn.
* Identify and support the development of new journeys using our best in class methodologies
* Make recommendations for prioritised improvements by identifying the of cost of inaction
* Participate in and lead presentations to share the voice of customer, spread understanding and build belief in Customer experience across the organisation.
* Be visible, by spending time in the customer and colleague worlds, maintaining an up to date view of the experience
* Seek to build phenomenal relationships and networks and be an advocate for our team across the wider organisation
* Demonstrate the use of best in class thinking and future trend analysis to challenge our ways of working
* Complete additional reasonable request to support the CX and wider commercial strategies
Is this the job for me?
Ideally you will have:
* Customer Journey Mapping, Design and User Research skills
* Experience of customer experience/journey management within a customer facing organisation
* Experience working within customer-centered organisations
* Understanding of the Utilities industry and impacts on the Customer Experience
* Able to apply business and commercial understanding to proactively see opportunities
* Proven track record to identify and inspire change by influencing partners to act
* Positive relationship leadership skills and ability to work collaboratively to achieve the outcome
* Proven communication skills and the ability to build compelling ‘Stories’ and recommendations for the business
From us you’ll get* * An annual discretionary bonus
* 4% of your salary to spend on flexible lifestyle benefits
* 5% matched employer contribution to your pension
* 25 days holiday + 1 for your birthday
* And many more...
(*) Please note that certain benefits kick-in once you have passed probation which can be up to 6 months after your start date.
We want the best people
At OVO, we empower our people to have choice around where and when they work - flexible working arrangements can be discussed for all of our roles. Please speak to the Talent Acquisition team for more info.
We’re keen to meet people with varied backgrounds - our view is the more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. We want to build teams which represent a variety of experiences, perspectives and skills, and we recognise talent on the basis of merit and potential.
We understand some people may not apply for jobs unless they tick every box. If you're excited about joining us and think you have much of what we're looking for, even if you're not 100% sure… we'd love to hear from you.
Learn more about working in the OVO family of companies on our careers page and Glassdoor. We’re also delighted to have received a Top Employers certificate in 2018, 2019 and 2020!