5 months ago
Company: Mentor Graphics
Job Title: Customer Application Engineer - 9022
Job Location: UK - Newbury
Job Category: Customer Support
We are seeking a Product Specialist/Customer Application Engineer to provide professional support to our customers using our PCB Design Flow software applications:
• Customer Applications Engineer enabling customer success with our PCB, Xpedition Enterprise Flow products and other System Design Products.
• Providing support via the web, e-mail, phone, in the classroom and on-site to ensure that customers get their projects out on time.
• Provide mentoring to team mates.
• Provide application support and creation of application notes.
• May deliver webinars to promote PCB Design Flow software to customers.
• Providing productivity services to our customers which could include training.
Qualified candidates must be able to:
• Trouble-shoot software problems and find solutions and/or workarounds and communicate solutions to customers
• Document software defects and document solutions in our knowledgebase.
• Documented solutions may require creation of short videos.
Education: BSEE or equivalent combined with significant Electronic Design and layout expertise and at least 5 years’ experience in a technical role. Should have good understanding of the PCB design environment, terminology and data. Ability to manage multiple concurrent tasks. Excellent communications skills (listening, writing and speaking). Fluent French language speaking and writing is essential. Additional language skills are welcome. Programming skills are welcome.