10 months ago
Tell me a bit more about OVO …
This is our favourite question as we think there is something extra special about OVO … Where do we start? Once upon a time, in 2009 there was a company called OVO . This company was no ordinary company; it was set up to change the world (the world of Energy) and make life simpler for every single one of its customers. Time has flown and how OVO has grown from its humble beginnings, born at a barn in the Cotswolds where every conversation was held around the kitchen table, to the eight year old, 1,400 strong team we are today. We’re a proud, challenger brand that never settles for second best. Some people say “the sky’s the limit’, but for OVO , there is no limit. Expect the unexpected and make the impossible; possible… welcome to OVO Energy.
We’re in the business of building a different kind of Energy Company, one where not only our customers benefit from better service and opportunity but our people do too. OVO was set up to always find a better way and challenge the status quo. We believe in simplicity, transparency and treating people and the planet fairly. But we also believe that attracting and keeping the best talent is key to our bright future, so that’s why our people will always get a chance to share in our success.
We are looking for a Crystal Reports Developer to join our Tech team in our Bristol office.
The skills and experience we need are:
* Professional development experience in SAP Crystal Reports, ideally developing customer facing communications.
* Excellent configuration/troubleshooting, analytical and diagnostic skills.
* Experience working as part of an agile development team.
* You will need to be a dynamic in your thought process and demonstrate initiative, whilst being flexible and able to change focus without losing sight of the end goal.
* A committed and highly self-motivated professional with experience of working within a team.
* Ability to time manage and prioritise workload.
* Excellent interpersonal skills, with both outstanding verbal and written communications.