11 months ago
Crane Operator / Deck Operator
Requisition ID :2019-62323
Work Location :GB-Aberdeenshire-Aberdeen
Department / Discipline : Operations & Maintenance
Position Type : Staff / Permanent
Market / Sector (Candidate Portal Searching)
Oil & Gas
Overview / Responsibilities
Wood is currently looking for a Crane Operator on a core basis on a 2/3 rotation.
* Carry out deck, marine and rigging maintenance (including crane) activities as directed by Supervision, complying with all working and reporting procedures and relevant standards.
* Carry out planned, preventative and remedial maintenance.
* Act as HDA during helicopter operations and stand in HLO when required.
* Perform day to day marine operations including secondary crane driver operator.
* Perform day to day rigging activities as operations dictate.
* Carry out Marine Pump man duties as required.
* Maintain equipment in a safe and efficient manner, in compliance with statutory requirements.
* Provide guidance to ad hoc personnel.
* Good communicator and team player who can adopt a flexible working attitude to ensure support across all departments.
Skills / Qualifications
Specific Training / Specialsit Skills:
Crane Operator Stages 1, 2 & 3
Rigging and Lifting NVQ Level 3
Dangerous Goods by Sea & Air (DG by Air CBT is Essential)
Loler experience desirable
FPSO experience desirable
ERT experience desirable