2 months ago
Career Opportunities: Contracts Manager (35672)
Requisition ID 35672 - Posted 21/04/2021 - United Kingdom - General - Posting Location (5)
Job Description Print Preview
Email Job to Friend
Return to List
Are you interested in joining one of the leading consulting companies, creating value for customers, people and societies world-wide Can you add to our success, whilst also developing your career and reputation Then join us in designing the future!
JOIN COWI INTERNATIONAL'S TEAM
With over 93 offices worldwide, COWI is a leading international consulting group providing clients with innovative and sustainable solutions to complex challenges within transportation, energy, environment, water, industry, buildings and planning. Together with our over 6,500 dedicated professionals, COWI pushes the boundaries of engineering design around the globe.
As a member of the UK team, you'll support local and international projects across the transportation and energy sectors, including railways, highways, metros, marine, wind, hydro, and more.
You'll be joined by hundreds of skilled experts, collaborating over the entire lifecycle of a project – from idea, concept and design, to operation and maintenance within our portfolio of tunnels & underground structures, bridges, complex structures, ground engineering and reclamation projects.
DESIGN THE FUTURE WITH A GLOBAL TEAM OF EXPERTS
In this position, you'll join our global team of experts and work closely with bid managers, project managers and legal team within the UK while being based in one of our offices in either Glasgow, York, Derby, Bristol or London. Reporting into the Regional Director you'll be responsible for controlling the contractual administration of contracts and ensuring compliance policies are put in place and followed.
On a day-to-day basis, you'll be responsible for:
* Working alongside a legal team and supporting bid managers in contract negotiation
* Administering professional services contracts including NEC PSC Work with Project Managers and business leadership to ensure robust compliance policies and procedures are put in place and followed, monitored, and audited
* Raise awareness with, and mentoring of, Project Managers on contract and commercial issues
* Client liaison and management
YOUR SKILLS. OUR TEAM. TOGETHER, WE DESIGN THE FUTURE
Your skills are the key to our success. Working across borders and disciplines, we share knowledge and build strong relationships with colleagues and customers. You contribute your expertise and get to learn from the best.
To succeed in this position, we believe that you'll have excellent communications and rapport-building skills.
* Be a Chartered civil engineer: CEng, MICE or MIStructE (or equivalent)
* Have a clear understanding of the use of contracts to manage risk and change under reimbursable, target cost and fixed price options
* Understand confidentiality requirements, conflict of interest, data protection and general compliance-related requirements in professional services contracts and non-disclosure agreements
* Be an accomplished team leader with the ability to support, mentor and develop less experienced colleagues
* Have excellent communication skills (oral and written) with the ability to communicate effectively both internally and externally
DO YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS
Please call our Recruitment Partner, Ciaran Gilfedder on--******.
HOW TO APPLY
Click on the link below and tell us why you are the right person for this role. We look forward to receiving your application as soon as possible since the recruitment process is ongoing. The application deadline is stated at the top of the page.
COWI provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, COWI complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Email Job to Friend
Return to List
Email this job to a friend
The job has been sent to
Please provide the information below
*Your email address:
*Your friend’s email address:
*Confirm you are not a robot:
Powered by SuccessFactors