4 months ago
People make Dell – so wherever in the world they work, everyone is rewarded for their contribution. Ready to develop your career in a truly global company? Within the Contact Centre Operations team at Dell, we are looking for a Contact Centre / Telecoms Business Analyst / Project Manager to join our team in Glasgow.
Dell is a collective of customer-obsessed, industry-leading visionaries. At our core is a commitment to diversity, sustainability and our communities. We offer unparalleled growth and development opportunities for our team members. We believe that technology is essential for driving human progress, and we’re committed to providing that technology to people and organizations everywhere, so they can transform the way they work and live.
* Performs tasks relating to telecommunication operations, installation and/or maintenance for local, off-site and/or remote locations
* Designs, configures, deploys, tests, maintains, monitors and trouble-shoots telecommunication voice/video components to provide a secure, high performance voice/video network
* Documents and maintains global/ITIL standards and processes and the development of specifications, records, form layouts, etc.
* Analyses and translates business requirements and user needs into engineering, design, and technical specifications to support telecommunications infrastructure
* Develops and maintains internal/external customer relationships. Confers with and advises on policies and procedures, technical problems, priorities, and methods and the use of telecommunications
* Designs, plans, and leads implementation of large and complex telecommunication systems solutions
* Provides advanced technical guidance regarding technology solutions and proposed upgrades/changes to equipment. May occasionally assign work or provide direction to less experienced team members
* Strong knowledge of telecommunications programs/systems for the purpose of identifying and addressing business user needs.
* Strong knowledge of contact centre environments
* Applies knowledge of telecommunication hardware and software to develop solutions to highly complex business problems
* Competent to work in all phases of projects
* Typically requires significant related experience with a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree; or some related experience with a PhD
Our people are the most critical component of our long-term success and their health and wellbeing are our priority. You will enjoy a comprehensive, locally competitive benefits package.
Read our Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
Dell is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, genetics, or citizenship status (when otherwise legally authorized to work) and will not be discriminated against on the basis of such characteristics or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell encourages applicants of all ages.
If you require any assistance in applying for an open position or have any specific requirements to attend an interview, please get in touch.
We are a Disability Confident Committed Employer and aim to ensure our recruitment process is inclusive and accessible.