about 1 year ago
Overview / Responsibilities
Due to the continued growth of our consultation and stakeholder engagement service we have an exciting opportunity for a Consultant/Senior Consultant consultation and stakeholder engagement specialist/planner.
The role would enable you to become involved in the delivery of an expanding portfolio of high profile major projects across the UK and at the same time become an important part of a wider planning team which includes other consultation and stakeholder engagement specialists.
You would support and lead the delivery of consultation and stakeholder management services on behalf of both public and private clients. This would involve an exciting portfolio of projects ranging from stakeholder management activities for nationally significant infrastructure projects through to managing consultations and stakeholder engagement for individual sites. Our clients include local authorities such as the Isle of Anglesey, government agencies such as the Planning Advisory Service (iDeA) as well as Homes and Communities Agency and developers such as National Grid, Heathrow Airport Limited, Horizon and EDF.
This is a great opportunity to join our growing team and to shape your future career within one of the country’s leading multi-disciplinary consultancies.
You will be responsible for supporting the consultation and stakeholder engagement team in the production of reports, the development and implementation of consultation strategies and the delivery of community and wider stakeholder consultations and engagements. The role requires a strong understanding of the requirements for consultation and engagement at a range of scales, good written skills, time management and the ability to work collaboratively within a team, seeking technical input from other disciplines to create fully integrated solutions.
Skills / Qualifications
* Appropriate postgraduate qualification
* RTPI accredited Licentiate or affiliate (preferable)
* Minimum of two years post qualification experience
* Experience in the delivery of stakeholder engagement and consultation preferably for DCO or large infrastructure related projects
* Experience of the analysis of consultation feedback and reporting
* Strong report writing and verbal communication skills
* The ambition and ability to develop new client relationships and assist with the management of existing key clients
* Understanding of budgets and financial management of tasks
A full driving licence is essential.