about 1 month ago
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
In Arm's Central Technology group we are building trail-blazing future technology which will keep Arm-based products redefining the state-of-the-art. We are looking for a hardworking Compute System Architect to join us as part of the Applied Computer Vision Team. This team is responsible for use case focused computer vision, computational photography and videography algorithm and technology investigations, aimed to guide architecture definition of the next-gen Arm compute platforms for mobile, home and other market segments. Are you passionate about shaping the future of CV/ML/AI compute at Arm ? Do you want to see the architectures you have invented being used by millions of people? We may be looking just for you!
In this highly-visble role:
* You will be part of an architecture team, giving you the opportunity to develop and make a meaningful contribution into Arm technology
* The role will give you also outstanding opportunity to interact with world class specialists from multiple disciplines
* The role offers analysing complex computer vision, media and graphics use cases and evaluating their compute, memory bandwidth and power requirements into heterogeneous system architecture concepts
* Expertise in a system architecture (CPU, GPU, DSP, ISP and CV/ML/AI accelerators) and understanding how these processors work in modern heterogeneous compute platforms, with complex interconnect and memory systems
* Experience in analysis of modern CV/ML/AI use cases for mobile devices
* In depth understanding of various system design trade-offs: hardware vs. software partitioning, power, performance, memory bandwidth, latency, quality-of-service, real-time vs. non-real-time traffic
* Understanding of the software stacks and APIs associated with the CV/ML/ISP/Graphics processor hardware
* Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to collaborate with multiple teams under ambitious schedules
Nice to have:
* Expertise in the field of CV, ML, AI, as well as image/video signal processing
* Knowledge of Arm architecture
Our Core Beliefs lie at the heart of Arm and represent the essence of our organization. When combined and working together, they articulate the uniqueness of Arm culture:
Passion for Progress
Innovation that enables our ecosystems, Arm and our people to thrive.
* Work with pace and judgment. Adapt to circumstances.
* Take risks in support of Arm's progress.
* Be accountable for the decisions you make. Learn from failure.
* Pursue innovation relentlessly.
We, Not I
Collaboration first, egos last.
* Start with long-term value to customers and partners, and work back from there.
* Collaborate, decide, commit, and bring people with you.
* Make the most of all the skills and knowledge across Arm; share information with those who need it.
* Care about the people around you.
Be your Brilliant Self
Skillful individuality, performance and fulfilment.
* Be authentic.
* Seek and embrace differences.
* Encourage curiosity and challenge.
* Give people trust and autonomy; show people they can trust you to do brilliant work in pursuit of Arm's goals.
Arm has a responsibility to ensure that all employees are eligible to live and work in the UK.
Your particular benefits package will depend on position and type of employment and may be subject to change. Your package will be confirmed on offer of employment. Arm’s benefits program provides permanent employees with the opportunity to stay innovative and healthy, ensure the wellness of their families, and create a positive working environment.
* Annual Bonus Plan
* Discretionary Cash Award
* Group Personal Pension Plan with enhanced company contribution
* Medical, Travel, Health & Life Insurances
* Holiday, 25 days annual leave with option to buy an additional 5 days per year
* Sabbatical, 20 paid days every four-year of service
* Volunteering, One (1) paid working day each year (TeamARM)
* Varies by location: cycle to work, free car parking, gym on site, team and social events
Arm® technology is at the heart of a computing and connectivity revolution that is transforming the way people live and businesses operate. From the unmissable to the invisible; our advanced, energy-efficient processor designs are enabling the intelligence in 86 billion silicon chips and securely powering products from the sensor to the smartphone to the supercomputer. With more than 1,000 technology partners including the world’s most famous business and consumer brands, we are driving Arm innovation into all areas compute is happening inside the chip, the network and the cloud.
With offices around the world, Arm is a diverse community of dedicated, innovative and highly talented professionals. By enabling an inclusive, meritocratic and open workplace where all our people can grow and succeed, we encourage our people to share their unique contributions to Arm's success in the global marketplace.
About the office
At our global HQ in Cambridge, England we house the majority of our engineering and our corporate groups that deliver our extraordinary success. As a world-renowned university town, Cambridge boasts both a beautiful countryside and a historical town center. Local activities include punting on the River Cam and the many museums that reside within Cambridge University.
Cambridge, UK - Global HQ
110 Fulbourn Road
See on Google maps