7 months ago
Commercial Internships 2019
This is an exciting time for the energy industry and as part of our Internship Programme you will be at the forefront of innovation as we build a sustainable future for our business and our customers.
.At EDF Energy we want to be our customers’ energy partner of choice. We aim to deliver fair value and a great experience for our customers and, in an ever-changing world with new technologies; the opportunities to deliver this are endless.
Over the course of the Internship scheme, we offer a deep understanding of our organisation and the industry we operate in. Our internship programme provides an excellent opportunity to gain insights into life and work at EDF Energy.
That experience, together with the skills you’ll develop while you’re with us, will prove invaluable when you’re back at university. And who knows? When you graduate, it could determine your next move.
Nature and Scope
Our Customers business area is responsible for buying and managing the energy we need; developing and selling products and services; and delivering and managing the processes and channels needed to serve our customers.
You could be involved in projects supporting our sales, marketing communications and business development teams or you could be analysing figures coming out of the business to help us to understand our costs or prices and market segments.
* Most placements are offered for 10-12 weeks from June until September, however occasionally they are offered at other times of the year.
* Placements offered in various locations: Croydon, Exeter and Hove (internship could be at any one of these locations)
* Salary: £16,500 pro rate per annum
* Buddy scheme available with one of our current graduates
Knowledge, Skills, Qualifications, Experience
* Working towards a degree in Business Management/Analysis, Economics, Engineering (Control Systems/Software), Finance, Marketing, Mathematics, Science, Statistics
* You are genuinely interested in the energy industry and passionate about working in a customer-focused environment
* You also have good verbal communications skills, team working skills, and innovative ideas to influence the way we do things