4 months ago
This role will support the business and particularly the Commercial Team through the provision of high quality general Administrative support.
* Assist with preparing records, retrieving documentation and interfacing with MAXcel
* Resolve internal and external customer enquiries, referring those that you are unable to resolve to the correct recipient.
* Provide high quality customer service in all communications with internal and external clients.
* Maintain accurate paper and computer-based records.
* Produce correspondence, documents and presentations to specification using a variety of media.
* Maintain established paper and computer-based filing systems.
* Conduct financial duties, for example, processing invoices or tracking costs.
* Order and maintain stationary and equipment supplies.
* Process post.
* Work in accordance with established processes and provide feedback on their effectiveness.
* Ensure Company and legislative health and hygiene standards and requirements are complied with at all times in providing food and drink.
Skills and Experience
* Successful experience of working in a general administration support role and/or in a customer services environment.
* Demonstrable knowledge of operating office equipment and IT, e.g. telephone, computer with standard software, fax, copier, printers etc., to access, input and verify information.
* Literate and Numerate with proficiency using Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and other office applications.