about 1 month ago
London, United Kingdom
Area of Interest
Sales - Services, Solutions, Customer Success
Cloud and Data Center, Collaboration, Video, Internet of Everything
Why you'll love Cisco
Do you want to change the world? We change the world.
It's a great time to join Cisco. We build the bridge to possible by connecting machines, things and people.
We are seeking a candidate with a minimum of 3 years Collaboration (message/meet/call/care) selling experience and demonstration of overachievement in demanding enterprise environments.
At Cisco Collaboration Specialists present logical and well-organized arguments, data, and concrete business examples; clearly explains relevant facts; deftly distinguishes Cisco’s offerings from competitors’; presents a well prepared, convincing case. Excellent presentation and customer interaction skills required.
The CGEM Collaboration Specialist will be responsible for growing Cisco’s Collaboration Product business across 60+ accounts with locations throughout Europe. They will work closely with direct account teams and leadership based both in the US and Europe.
Strong ability to collaborate with account teams, finance, field sales, channels, business unit, customer advocacy and marketing personnel is required. Collaboratively work with extended team to identify and close opportunities. Works with executive management to identify specific behaviors, knowledge, and skill areas for focus and evaluation of general sales team.
What You’ll Do
Collaboration Sales Specialist for F500 enterprises. Covering their EMEAR organization.
This Collaboration Sales Specialist role is responsible for driving sales in the Enterprise space. The focus in this position is to uncover business benefits for a customer by demonstrating Collaboration solutions to tackle business problems and transform the way Enterprise Customers teach, support and communicate with their constituents. It requires Executive Level discussions on the value of Cisco Collaboration, demonstrating and presenting appropriate vertical solutions that will help drive pipeline. It will take creativity, focusing on new ways to impact pipeline by new ways of reaching customers.
Who You’ll Work With
You will be working with a team of deeply passionate technology professionals who transform how our customers work and engage with their customers. We lead our customers by focusing on their needs, by owning their problems, by establishing relationships, by simplifying technology, and by delivering profound impact around the globe
Who You Are
* You are driven.
* You have a background in applications, IP telephony, Business messaging and team productivity tools, Meetings, and Video solutions.
* You will have a background in Enterprise accounts and understand how to approach executives and areas within a client organization to drive understanding and preference to Cisco's Collaboration solutions.
* You will also be able to strategically maintain relationships with the Account Managers and Regional Managers they support along with engineering counterparts to meet the collaboration priorities for the respective regions.
* You will work with established Cisco Account Managers, Systems Engineers and Application Partners
* There will be travel required in the territory stated above.
Our Minimum Requirements for the role
* Travel will be required in the territory of the role.
* You have strong business insight and executive presence
* You have a strong desire to be successful in sales
* You have 3+ years experience in a combination of message/meet/call/care technology solutions.
* You are familiar with collaboration systems and teams.
* You are able to quickly identify and present to vertical solutions and new areas around video
* You are comfortable working as an overlay resource to field teams, while also directly leading strategic opportunities.
* You have the ability to work with cross-architecture peers.
* We connect everything: people, processes, data, and things. We innovate everywhere, taking bold risks to shape the technologies that give us smart cities, connected cars, and handheld hospitals. And we do it in style with unique personalities.
* We are thought leaders, tech geeks, pop culture aficionados, and we even have a few purple haired rock stars. We celebrate the creativity and diversity that fuels our innovation. We are dreamers and we are doers.
* We Are Cisco.