12 months ago
Location: Blackburn, Lancashire
Department: WEC Machining
Reporting to: Manufacturing Manager
Hours of Work: Shift Rotation 6am-2pm and 2pm-10pm
WEC Group Ltd is recruiting an experienced and gifted CNC Programmer/Setter for their purpose built facility in Blackburn.
Working within a predominantly medium to high batch machining cell this role is to program, set and operate barfed Fanuc. Due to the type of work, you will have excellent tooling knowledge and the ability to ensure cutting strategy suits high volume production.
ith a high attention to details this role will require an engineer from an environment of high tolerance work e.g. automotive.
Knowledge, Skills, Experience
* Must be time served with post qualification experience in a technical machining background
* Ability to program Fanuc or Hankook controls
* Experience of multi axis turning centres
* Highest standards of H&S and Quality is essential
* Ability to interpret detailed engineering drawings and deliver conforming parts
* Working with various materials including exotic grade alloys
* A detailed understanding of engineering drawing, tooling selection, work holding & cutting strategy is essential
* A good communicator at all levels, with the ability to integrate and support a successful team
* 25 days holiday plus bank holiday
* Free car parking
* Child care vouchers
* Cycle to work scheme
* Company Pension
* Employee Benefit Loan Scheme
* Healthcare & Wellbeing Cashback Scheme