9 months ago
RPS Group is a leading international multi-disciplinary consultancy, employing over 5,000 staff worldwide.
Our UK Water business employs around 850 staff and has been providing services to the water industry since 1993. We work for all the UK water and sewerage companies and most of the water-only companies. Our services include Water Networks, Drainage, Software Solutions, Surveying, Design, Leakage Consultancy, Water Resources and Efficiency, Flood Risk and the Water Environment and Customer Service.
• Working within the modelling team on the delivery of clean water modelling projects, Water Impact Assessments and Flow & Pressure studies
• Ensuring accurate and efficient delivery of projects for various clients
• Application of clean water network models for infrastructure design projects.
Main responsibilities will include but are not limited to;
• Construction and calibration of strategic and all-mains network models
• Collating and analysing recorded flow and pressure data
• Preparation of site survey and logging packs for field staff
• Management and coordination of field testing for model calibration and validation
• Preparation of technical reports for the client
• Attend and contribute to Internal / external meetings
• Any other duties as required by the Project Manager.
• Water Industry Experience
• Degree or HND level qualified in engineering or geography related discipline
• Experience in modelling in InfoWorks WS, Synergi or similar
• Able to manage time effectively and work to a reporting schedule
• Strong analytical and report writing skills
• Strong communicator at all levels with internal and external stakeholders
• Can demonstrate a strong focus on data quality and accuracy.
• Knowledge of ESRI ArcGIS / MapInfo
• Full Driving Licence.
To apply, simply send a CV and covering letter via the Apply button above