4 months ago
Cash Equities Post Trade Java developer
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
We're looking for a very enthusiastic individual with strong analytical, technical skills and the willingness to learn and grow into a role that would allow them to take full ownership of technical deliveries for the UBS Cash Equities business.
This person will
• Partner with business analysts and business users to design and deliver complex IT solutions
• Deliver on a significant book of work covering regulatory and business-led initiatives
• Assist production services team in rollout and support-related matters.
You'll be working in the Cash Equities Front Office technology team, working on a variety of initiatives, including regulatory driven change, platform re-engineering and process automation. The post trade team follows scrum methods, and every individual has the opportunity to play a significant role in the delivery of a global, strategic platform.
Your experience and skills
• Vanilla Java 7.0 or above (J2EE etc not required)
• Data structures and algorithms (strong knowledge)
• TCP/IP, UDP, JAVA NIO etc.
• Java Memory management
• Passion for technology.
Good to have Skills/Experience
• Developing in a real-time, low latency, high volume environment
• Unix, Git, TeamCity
• Cash Equities post trade processes
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Scripting tools/languages.
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
What we offer
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.