7 months ago
Campaign & MIS Manager
* Primary Location: United Kingdom,England,London
* Education: Bachelor's Degree
* Job Function: Decision Management
* Schedule: Full-time
* Shift: Day Job
* Employee Status: Regular
* Travel Time: No
* Job ID: 18038422
Campaign & MIS Manager
Competitive Salary Offered
Overview of Citi:
Citi, the world leading global bank, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and a presence in more than 160 countries and jurisdictions worldwide. Citi provides consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with a broad range of financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management. Citi enables clients to achieve their strategic financial objectives by providing them with cutting-edge ideas, best-in-class products and solutions, and unparalleled access to capital and liquidity.
Team/ Function Overview:
Decision Management Function is responsible for data management, analytics, management information, sales performance management, campaign and CRM of UK Consumer Banking Business
Role/ Position Overview:
Successful individual will be responsible for overseeing data and system related aspects of client communication through internal and external channels, along with business and management reporting of campaign performance
* Campaigns and client communication deployment through internal and external channels
* Campaign and Events performance tracking
* Demand management for campaigns
* Engagement with external service providers to coordinate campaign delivery and tracking
* Maintenance of campaign process ensuring compliant execution as specified in governance framework
* Work with technology teams for technical issue resolution of campaign delivery platforms
- Integral part of a strong wealth management business, to actively contribute in execution of all key initiatives
- As part of Decision Management, opportunity to work with multiple business verticals (products, sales, marketing, risk, compliance, customer experience)
- Opportunity to work with global and regional teams and learn from other Citi businesses across the globe
- Gain knowledge of campaign delivery platforms
* Extensive years of experience in areas of financial services covering data management
* Experience with CRM tools and client communication management processes
* Expert knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Access, PowerPoint
* Expert knowledge of SAS/SQL
Degree in data sciences, statistics, mathematics, computer programming, information management, or related area’s like operations research, industrial engineering etc.
* Demonstrated project and stakeholder management skills
* Understanding of financial services, consumer banking is preferred
* Expert data handling skills with attention to details
* Working with analysts located across various locations
What we Offer
As well as a competitive salary and consideration for a yearly discretionary bonus Citi offer;
* 23 days paid annual leave
* Award winning pension scheme,
* Life assurance and
* Private medical insurance with Bupa healthcare.
In addition, we offer a competitive maternity, paternity and adoption leave scheme and employees also have the option (provided they have a student loan from the Student Loan Company) to divert saver and company match contributions to their student loan. We pride ourselves on our ability to offer employees a number of lifestyle benefits including; on site restaurant and coffee shops, online shopping and concierge service and subsidised clubs and societies.
Our select benefit package offers you the opportunity to customise your benefits according to your own lifestyle preferences and includes corporate discounts, memberships and a range of additional extras.
Our vast range of diversity networks and on site multi faith room demonstrates Citi’s commitment to growing a diverse workforce.
Exceptional candidates who do not meet these criteria may be considered for the role provided they have the necessary skills and experience.