about 1 month ago
Here within the @one Alliance we are a totally collaborative organisation made up of our seven partner companies (Anglian Water, Balfour Beatty, Barhale, MMB, MWH Treatment, Skanska and SWECO) and our extended supply chain, delivering over half of Anglian Water’s capital investment programme.
We are heading into our latest Asset Management Period, known as AMP 7 and this will see us deliver a £1.4bn programme of work over the next five years. Are you ready to join us as we gear up to deliver the most exciting and innovative AMP we have ever seen?
As we enter a more customer- centric and financially demanding time for the Water industry, our ability to embrace and effectively use technology to aid our projects will increase in importance. To work alongside our Civil and Structural teams, we are looking for a Revit CAD Technician to join the team!
* Produce Revit models and drawings ensuring compliance with relevant local and national standards.
* Work with all members of a multi-disciplinary team.
* Provide input to the pre-construction Health and Safety Plan, including risk assessments, so that it can be prepared and updated at appropriate intervals
* Ensure technical content of all work is carried out in accordance with the agreed timescales and budgets.
* Work cross-functionally across the Alliance to ensure project requirements are met and drive efficient delivery.
* Participate in project reviews relating to design, progress and construction to receive questions and challenges in a constructive manner.
* Proactively research, present and implement innovative new processes and ways of working to optimise output
We're looking for:
* Level 5 or higher qualification is Civil/ Structural Engineering
* Water and/ or waste water design experience
* Experience in Autodesk Revit software and fluent in Microsoft Office 360
* Excellent communication skills and have a passion for solving design issues through the use of technology.
* Experience in reinforcement detailing and specification, along with site surveying using laser scanning and incorporating drone surveys (desirable)
* Passion and flair to work with a number of teams to produce easy-to-follow and relevant computer aided engineering solutions.
A career with us means you’ll have the freedom to develop your skills and leave your mark on the communities in which we work. Our competitive benefits package will help to enhance your life outside work, too.
We thrive through embracing differences because we know that diversity opens a rich potential for new ways of thinking, helping us to build successful and winning teams. We call it Naturally Skanska.
We would like you to perform at your best at every stage of our recruitment process. Please contact us on email@example.com if you require any adjustments that would support you throughout your application.
We welcome you to ask about the flexibility you need. Anyone who applies for a role can ask about flexibility at interview. In return, we will explore what is possible for the role.
This is an advert for our job vacancy, and therefore may not be inclusive of all assigned duties, responsibilities, or aspects of the role described, and may be amended at any time at the sole discretion of Skanska. For a full role profile, please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org . The closing date for this vacancy may be subject to change any time at the sole discretion of the business.
* Location: Peterborough, England, United Kingdom
* Schedule: Full-time
* Employee Status: Regular