6 months ago
Mace is an international consultancy and construction company that has delivered world class projects since 1990. Today we employ over 5,000 people across five global hubs in Europe, Middle East North Africa and India, North America, Asia Pacific and Sub-Saharan Africa.
Mace Macro offers a complete facilities management service for companies anywhere in the world. Operating as a consultancy, managing agent or principal contractor, with a client base that includes global brands in over 30 countries.
Four simple values guide our behaviour in our pursuit of a better way; Safety first - no compromise, Client focus - deliver on our promise, Create opportunity - for our people to excel, Integrity - always doing the right thing. We aim to attract the best and brightest people, whatever their background, to bring new perspectives to some of the most challenging and inspiring projects around the world.
Be a part of our facilities management business that oversees work for leading organisations across the public and private sectors around the world.
To provide AutoCAD assistance to the EMEA and APAC space planner and moves manager based in Henley-on-Thames.
Your responsibilities will include:
* Supporting post/print/FM team and helping them with the day to day running and associated tasks.
* Supporting the facilities management team.
* Conducting space audits and furniture audits.
* Providing drafting services with the use of AutoCAD.
* Updating, editing and amending drawings and square footage for all sites.
* Editing and amending furniture asset list.
* Upkeeping of all essential records.
* Managing logistics and general post room.
* Assisting the space planner and moves manager with BAU and large moves.
* Liaising with other teams (key departments), post room, IT, logistics, employees and champions.
* Contributing to ISO 14001 accreditation.
* Working overtime, evening and weekend when required on an ad hoc basis. Notice will be provided for all overtime.
* Reporting data via various web based platforms.
* Providing and supporting workplace inspections.
* Overseeing the facilities/corporate properties intranet pages on the FM system.
* Establishing and maintaining good working relationships with Macro and client’s staff.
* Continually promoting and supporting team approach within the Macro and supply partners.
* Attending periodic meetings as directed by the EMEA and APAC space planner, moves manager and the facilities manager.
* Managing resources to meet fluctuating workloads.
* Working with the FM team on any reactive tasks or projects.
* Performing any other duties as and when required.
Your experience, knowledge and skills need to include:
* Minimum 1 year relevant experience using AutoCAD, but working knowledge of Autodesk software i.e. AutoCAD can be considered.
* Experience of working in a facilities management operation is preferred.
* Experience of space planning and office moves is preferred.
* Previous experience of maintaining and updating CAD libraries and drawing templates.
* Previous experience of working in an outsourced contract environment is preferred.
* Relevant knowledge of technical industry standards.
* Strong organisational and interpersonal skills.
* Excellent communication skills.
* Ability to work on own initiative as a competent CAD technician.
* Ability to manage time effectively.
* Ability to effectively solve problem and to make appropriate decisions.
* Ability to work independently, be self-motivated and work to tight deadlines.
* Accuracy and good attention to detail.
* Flexibility and ability to swap between varied projects and tasks.
* Excellent IT skills. Ability to use standard word processing and spread sheet software i.e. Excel/PowerPoint etc.
* Ability to liaise with clients and colleagues face to face or over the phone.
* A degree qualification or a relevant professional experience is essential.
* AutoCAD training/qualification and practical drafting experience is essential.
* Professional memberships i.e. BIFM are an advantage but are not essential.
* A general health and safety qualification i.e. IOSH/NEBOSH is preferred.
“Mace is an equal opportunity employer. We embrace diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for our people to excel.”